doping not allowed

Old April 12th 04, 07:49 AM
mark

Default doping not allowed

in my site http://www.arte81.it/html/wooden_table2.html
against the doping in the cycling
Mark

Old April 12th 04, 11:19 AM
gazzer

"mark" wrote in message ...
in my site http://wwwspammmmmm
against the doping in the cycling
Mark

I think they should have a special "open dope" class, in which any
amount or type of dope is allowed. Then I might watch the boring
****e.

cheers

Old April 12th 04, 05:12 PM
supabonbon

"mark" wrote in message ...
in my site http://www.arte81.it/html/wooden_table2.html
against the doping in the cycling
Mark

I only dope when I'm writing a message to the newsgroup. I blame
Rimmer. He's obviously on something. How am I supposed to compete
otherwise?

/s

caffeine currently, but there are massive amounts of Maker's Mark
still in the blood stream
Old April 12th 04, 05:13 PM
MattB

mark wrote:
in my site http://www.arte81.it/html/wooden_table2.html
against the doping in the cycling
Mark

I saw some guys doping just off the side of the trail just the other day!

Matt (even if it does make 'em faster - it seems the stop would more than
compensate for that)

Old April 14th 04, 10:15 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"supabonbon" wrote in message
om...
"mark" wrote in message

in my site http://www.arte81.it/html/wooden_table2.html
against the doping in the cycling
Mark

I only dope when I'm writing a message to the newsgroup.

That was a redundant confession.

I blame
Rimmer. He's obviously on something. How am I supposed to compete
otherwise?

I only post from work.

I am never high at work.

I don't need to be on anything, to maintain my wits, intelligence, and
general fun demeanour.

I was lucky enough to be born a freak.

Why do you feel the need to compete with me?

Shaun aRe - *100% all natural.*