Cyclist in my house!!!!

Old September 27th 16, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist in my house!!!!

Wife had a visitor from a very old friend of hers.
Seems that she is a cyclist, if I knew this I would have never let her in.
Cycling scum are not welcome in my house.
I decided to taunt her:

Q: What does a red traffic light mean?
A: " Stop, but I can get off and wheel my bicycle through the junction if
nothing is coming".

Q: What does an amber traffic light mean?
A: "Get ready to go"
Q: Are you sure about this?
A: "Yes"
Q: Does not an amber traffic light mean stop if safe to do so?
A: "I don't really know, why are you asking me these trick questions"?

Q: Are cyclists allowed to ride on the footpath?
A: "Yes of course we are, there is no law against it".

Before I could extract even more **** the telephone rang and I had to go
out.
The woman I was speaking about is a lawyer.
Wife is not too pleased with me for "attacking" her friend.
The gross stupidity of cycling scum never ceases to surprise me.

Old September 27th 16, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:05:17 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Wife

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2-b-cup-sex-doll/

had a visitor from a very old friend of hers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21716
Old September 28th 16, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 22:23:55 +0100, wrote:

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:05:17 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Wife

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2-b-cup-sex-doll/

had a visitor from a very old friend of hers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21716

Oh now that's funny.

--
Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and newsgroups are nothing like Shakespeare
Old September 28th 16, 01:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 21:05:02 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Wife had a visitor from a very old friend of hers.
Seems that she is a cyclist, if I knew this I would have never let her in.
Cycling scum are not welcome in my house.
I decided to taunt her:

Q: What does a red traffic light mean?
A: " Stop, but I can get off and wheel my bicycle through the junction if
nothing is coming".

Funnily enough, today there was a pedestrian going across the road at a pelican crossing. Waiting at the red light was a cyclist, I was behind him in my car, and a van was behind me. When the pedestrian had crossed, the light was still red, so the cyclist, me, and the van, just went through the red light. Why? Because the pedestrian had crossed.

Q: What does an amber traffic light mean?
A: "Get ready to go"
Q: Are you sure about this?
A: "Yes"
Q: Does not an amber traffic light mean stop if safe to do so?
A: "I don't really know, why are you asking me these trick questions"?

Everybody goes through on amber unless they're a long way off.

Q: Are cyclists allowed to ride on the footpath?
A: "Yes of course we are, there is no law against it".

There isn't.

Even your wife realises you're a ****ing idiot.

--
I got into trouble on my last date.
I didn't open the car door for her.
Old September 28th 16, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.09.2016 09:05, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Cycling scum are not welcome in my house.

I have no desire to feel welcome in your house.
The fact that you feel that way Iabout me I take as a compliment,
coming from the likes of you.

It really is a very great compliment to be called scum by you.
Especially by you.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what you think of bicyclists.
And because it is you who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old September 28th 16, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.09.2016 09:05, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The gross stupidity of cycling scum never ceases to surprise me.

That really is a great compliment coming from you.
Now please ejaculate to me from you the further honour of squeaking rat.
Old September 29th 16, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:07:20 +1300, Peter Keller wrote:

After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.

Did you have to pay a lot for it?

What does it actually do?

Old September 30th 16, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30.09.2016 02:46, Judith wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:07:20 +1300, Peter Keller wrote:

After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.

Did you have to pay a lot for it?

What does it actually do?

Yes.

Hill, cyclist, house: you know the rest MrCheerful UK 1 August 6th 13 08:40 AM
Another house smashed by a car. Doug[_3_] UK 63 May 29th 10 04:34 PM
Another house wrecked by a car while three die. Doug[_3_] UK 32 October 31st 09 07:15 AM
House nash General 19 March 13th 07 10:28 PM
See my House Taxiruss Australia 0 February 13th 07 04:55 AM