What can I expect

Old August 26th 05, 07:53 AM
milano

Default What can I expect

Hi there ,I am goping on a bike trip this September 12th in Spain
starting south of the Pyrennes and who knows maybe down to Algeria
Moroccoetc. Does anyone have any advise for me or can they share with
me their experiences . Like for instance have you take any ferries
across the Mediterranean ,how are they ,are they expensive ,etc etc .
How am I going to hold a sleeping bag and tent as well as all my goods
for two weeks. OoH I'm excited ,John

Old August 26th 05, 08:15 AM
citizen142

http://www.swb.de/personal/elch/e_tours.html

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/?o=as

Have a look around these. Should find loads of info cornerning the
places you want to go to. I am not envious, I repeat I am not envious!
Have a great trip.

Old August 26th 05, 08:43 AM
Tony Raven

milano wrote:
Hi there ,I am goping on a bike trip this September 12th in Spain
starting south of the Pyrennes and who knows maybe down to Algeria
Moroccoetc. Does anyone have any advise for me or can they share with
me their experiences . Like for instance have you take any ferries
across the Mediterranean ,how are they ,are they expensive ,etc etc .
How am I going to hold a sleeping bag and tent as well as all my goods
for two weeks. OoH I'm excited ,John

Sounds like a lot of miles to cram into two weeks.

--
Tony

Anon
Old August 27th 05, 06:54 AM
The Nottingham Duck

On 25 Aug 2005 23:53:17 -0700, "milano" wrote:

Hi there ,I am goping on a bike trip this September 12th in Spain
starting south of the Pyrennes and who knows maybe down to Algeria
Moroccoetc. Does anyone have any advise for me or can they share with
me their experiences . Like for instance have you take any ferries
across the Mediterranean ,how are they ,are they expensive ,etc etc .
How am I going to hold a sleeping bag and tent as well as all my goods
for two weeks. OoH I'm excited ,John

Might I suggest taking an extra bidon.
Spain is still ruddy hot in September so plenty of water needs to be
drunk.