any other trailers besides burley?

Old November 27th 04, 04:05 AM
Steve Knight

Default any other trailers besides burley?

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Old November 27th 04, 05:31 AM
Eric Jorgensen

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:05:02 GMT
Steve Knight wrote:

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed
looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

If you're doing a lot of hauling, what you need is an SUV.

http://www.organicengines.com/SUV/index.htm
Old November 27th 04, 10:27 AM
Steve Knight

If you're doing a lot of hauling, what you need is an SUV.

http://www.organicengines.com/SUV/index.htm

I had seen that before way cool. but I don't do a huge amount. that would be way
more then I need.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Old November 27th 04, 03:20 PM
H. M. Leary

In article ,
Steve Knight wrote:

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed looks
like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

Would haul stuff?? or haul wood?....

Take a look at Cycle Tote.

I hauled one of these from Portland, OR to Philadelphia, PA a while back.

http://www.cycletote.com I thimk!

HAND
Old November 27th 04, 03:48 PM
BentJay

Here's the one I'd recommend:

http://www.quik-pak.com/Quik-Pak%20b...20trailer.html

IMHO, the best 2-wheeler. I own one.

BentJay

See my tour journal at: http://aroundthelake.crazyguyonabike.com
Old November 27th 04, 05:16 PM
Pamela Dallas

Steve Knight wrote:

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

Pay a visit to www.bikerev.com. I have their cargo trailer, which I
like. I believe they also make a flatbed, and will customize if
desired.
Old November 27th 04, 10:07 PM
Darin McGrew

Steve Knight wrote:
I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed
looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

We've been happy with our Wike trailer http://www.wicycle.com/. They have
a covered cargo trailer, although that one is quite a bit different from
the one we have.
--
Darin McGrew, , http://www.rahul.net/mcgrew/
Web Design Group, , http://www.HTMLHelp.com/

aquapella /"a-kw&-'pe-l&/ adj. sung in the shower
Old November 27th 04, 10:14 PM
Steven M. Scharf

Steve Knight wrote:

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

Whatever you get, be sure that it has the frame on both sides of the
wheels like the Burley flatbed, and Burley d'Lite. Avoid the trailers
that don't support the wheel on both sides.

Old November 27th 04, 10:17 PM
Steven M. Scharf

Steven M. Scharf wrote:

Steve Knight wrote:

I need a trailer to hall would and other stuff in the burley flatbed
looks like
the way to go. but it would be nice to have a built in cover.

Whatever you get, be sure that it has the frame on both sides of the
wheels like the Burley flatbed, and Burley d'Lite. Avoid the trailers
that don't support the wheel on both sides.

Looks likes the CycleTote also has the proper frame,
"http://www.cycletote.com/"

Old November 27th 04, 10:35 PM
Ron Hardin

I like my Tanjor cargo, which is exactly Doberman-sized, long and thin;
with the B-29 cockpit nose front. Unfortunately no longer made!

Perfect also for hauling 160# of water softener salt.

It's aerodynamic enough to run one gear higher, over my Burley.
--
Ron Hardin