Twitchy Recumbents?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th 12, 10:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Dave Head

Default Twitchy Recumbents?

Bought a used Bacchetta Giro. This bike is "twitchy", hard to ride in
a straight line. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I probably won't pass
30 mph no matter how much downhill I find, 'cuz its really scary. My
buddy, that rides 1000's of miles on DF's, rode it and it scared him
too...

If I lose the sort of weight I intend to, I'll get a better bike, but
it may be a trike... maybe they'll go down the road a little
straighter...