You Couldn't Make it Up

Old October 14th 05, 04:25 PM
Sam Salt

Default You Couldn't Make it Up

Further to the long running saga over CTC membership cards and the fact that
at last the correct five year cards arrived yesterday,lo and behold two more
arrived today !!

Sam Salt

Old October 14th 05, 05:15 PM
RG

"Sam Salt" wrote in message
Further to the long running saga over CTC membership cards and the fact
that
at last the correct five year cards arrived yesterday,lo and behold two
more
arrived today !!

Sam Salt

Did they charge you for the full 15 years?

RG

Old October 14th 05, 06:45 PM
Sam Salt

RG wrote:
"Sam Salt" wrote in message
Further to the long running saga over CTC membership cards and the
fact that
at last the correct five year cards arrived yesterday,lo and behold
two more
arrived today !!

Sam Salt

Did they charge you for the full 15 years?

RG

It wouldn't come as surprise if they did.

Hang on I 'd better check my credit card statement.

Sam Salt

Old October 14th 05, 07:04 PM
Simon Mason

"Sam Salt" wrote in message
Further to the long running saga over CTC membership cards and the fact
that
at last the correct five year cards arrived yesterday,lo and behold two
more
arrived today !!

Yes, I got all my stuff today after 4 weeks of waiting.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old October 14th 05, 09:35 PM
Motty

Congratulations Sam, that is a result. Nothing arrived here yet,
perhaps it will be in Posties Bag tommorrow :-0

Richard