A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

Old November 25th 09, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ,
datakoll writes:
with an open cycle forum the focal point for a wide variety of
religious, political, and psychological non-cycle opinions and egos
but thta's better than 40 posts on Gucci handbags
maybe.

When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.

glycerol.

--
Michael Press
Old November 25th 09, 02:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Norman

On Nov 24, 7:43*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ,
* *datakoll writes:
with an open cycle forum the focal point for a wide variety of
religious, political, and psychological non-cycle opinions and egos
but thta's better than 40 posts on Gucci handbags
maybe.

When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.

glycerol.

I'd try club soda first, & if that didn't work, I'd mix the club
soda with amaretto & orange juice & try to make the stain
not matter to me.
Old November 25th 09, 05:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Michael Press wrote:

Tom Keats wrote:

When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.

glycerol.

The yellow in prepared mustard is from turmeric, which contains a
potent, but non-UV-stable, dye. Sunshine takes it out.

My wife dyed some marching band uniforms with turmeric once... then
she hung them out to dry. Oops.

Chalo
Old November 25th 09, 12:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Norman wrote:
On Nov 24, 7:43 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ,
datakoll writes:
with an open cycle forum the focal point for a wide variety of
religious, political, and psychological non-cycle opinions and egos
but thta's better than 40 posts on Gucci handbags
maybe.
When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.

glycerol.

I'd try club soda first, & if that didn't work, I'd mix the club
soda with amaretto & orange juice & try to make the stain
not matter to me.

A few more of those carpet cleaners and you won't even see the carpet --
Sorted.
Sound advice there, ta.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle

Old November 27th 09, 02:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech

On Nov 24, 11:12*pm, Chalo wrote:
Michael Press wrote:

Tom Keats wrote:

When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.

glycerol.

The yellow in prepared mustard is from turmeric, which contains a
potent, but non-UV-stable, dye. *Sunshine takes it out.

My wife dyed some marching band uniforms with turmeric once... then
she hung them out to dry. *Oops.

Chalo

Nothing like eating a banana when you are hungry. But don't forget it
in your pocket or your wife will get mad. You can use it for hungry
drivers too.

Old November 27th 09, 02:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech

Default Cyclists are submissive beta type underdogs

On Nov 25, 6:12*am, Keitht KeithT wrote:
Norman wrote:
On Nov 24, 7:43 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ,
* *datakoll writes:
with an open cycle forum the focal point for a wide variety of
religious, political, and psychological non-cycle opinions and egos
but thta's better than 40 posts on Gucci handbags
maybe.
When things go off-topic I'd much rather see recipes,
or at least household hints as to how to remove
mustard stains, etc.
glycerol.

I'd try club soda first, & if that didn't work, I'd mix the club
soda with amaretto & orange juice & try to make the stain
not matter to me.

A few more of those carpet cleaners and you won't even see the carpet --
Sorted.
Sound advice there, ta.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle- Hide quoted text -

Listen, I don't give a **** they don't give a ****. Cyclists are
submissive beta type underdogs.

Atheists and other free thinkers will lead the way, but I hate to
leave bikers out in the dark when the only world they have known (the
jungle) is under attack with machete and all.
Old November 27th 09, 03:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ........

more turkey ?