More than I thought...

Old June 15th 04, 07:06 AM
PopeSamXVI

Default More than I thought...

So apparently there a lot of banjo playing unicyclists. Banjo125,
obviosuly plays, I play, and today a bumber sticker for banjo.com came
alongside a unicycle.com bumpersticker in the box with my new seat post
clamp.

Weird. I wonder if one naturally draws the other.

Does anyone else here play, can you play while riding? I can, but since
I can't idle well I can't put on a show.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Old June 15th 04, 06:49 PM
Rayden

Yeah what is the deal with getting a Banjo.com sticker with a
unicycle.com order? I got one.

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old June 15th 04, 06:53 PM
S_Wallis

Rayden wrote:
*Yeah what is the deal with getting a Banjo.com sticker with a
unicycle.com order? I got one. *

John Drummond, owner of Unicycle.com, is a banjo player and he has
recently started up Banjo.com.

--
S_Wallis - MUni Motivated

"Don't neglect your knees! They're really useful." Words of wisdom from
Cyberbellum

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old June 15th 04, 06:58 PM
JJuggle

Rayden wrote:
*Yeah what is the deal with getting a Banjo.com sticker with a
unicycle.com order? I got one. *

The Drummonds who run Unicycle.com also run Banjo.com. John threatened
to hold my latest uni order hostage unless I also ordered a banjo. Don't
be surprised if you get tuning pegs instead of crank bolts with your
next order.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

*Disclaimer:* The first sentence in the above is true. The second two
sentences are jokes. They are meant to be humorous not serious. John did
not hold my last order hostage for the reason stated above or any other
reason. He sent it in a timely manner with all the parts I ordered. John
and the entire staff of unicycle.com and banjo.com are fully capable of
distinguishing unicycle parts from banjo parts. They will not send banjo
parts with your unicycle order nor visa-versa (John, don't make me a
liar). Darren Bedford will not begin including tawdry t-shirts with your
next unicycle order unless you request one. Roger will not attempt to
foist marmite or marmite based products on you if you order unicycles or
any other unicycling paraphernalia from him.

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Whenever we drive, the road feels longer than what we've cycled. - Lars
Clausen, -One Wheel - Many Spokes-, page 48
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old June 15th 04, 07:29 PM
phil

JJuggle wrote:
*Roger will not attempt to foist marmite or marmite based products on
you if you order unicycles or any other unicycling paraphernalia from
him. *

I can hear lots of Americans thinking "aww, dammit..."

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old June 15th 04, 07:43 PM
JJuggle

phil wrote:
*
I can hear lots of Americans thinking "aww, dammit..." *

In this context and in the interest of predictable cross-Atlantic
cultural relations, I believe you are required to refer to us as
"Yanks".

Thank you very much,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ