Recumbent Accident Rates?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
TÂșm ShermÂȘnℱ °_°[_2_]

Default Don't we need Teflonℱ-coated bullets?

On 5/9/2011 4:02 PM, Tom Lake wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 15:54:02 -0700, in rec.bicycles.tech SMS
wrote:

Most of us here have had them filtered out for so long that we only see
their gems when a newbie falls into the trap of responding to them.
There are. You should see ba.broadcast!

For Usenet to retain any value at all you can't fall into the trap of
letting those that get caught up in their own agenda dominate and
destroy the group. You filter them out and you move on.

You know, Mr. ... Scharf??? That's about the most intelligent posting
I've seen yet.

You see, I'm basically just on my way to Austrailia... kinda passing
through, you know. I never said I was here to stay.

This looks like a good time to seek my fortunes elsewhere. I think
we've about beaten this dead horse into the ground... I doubt I have
convinced anyone to wear a helmet; actually, I don't think I ever
tried to do that.

Bye.

Cut and run!

: Here, this is for you...

:: What? A silver bullet?

: Naah... some crap from a gumball machine; I don't need it.

Hi-ho Silver... AWAY!!!

Do let the door hit you on the arse.

--
TÂșm ShermÂȘn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Unicycles and exchange rates thejdw Unicycling 12 November 2nd 07 05:57 PM
Tdf 'live' Heart rates cupra UK 2 July 18th 07 12:55 AM
Pedaling rates Ron Graham UK 17 February 3rd 07 05:52 PM
decrease of heart rates le-sheq Techniques 4 February 28th 06 11:33 PM
Heart rates. Simon Mason UK 0 January 21st 06 07:45 PM