BiGHA Comments

Old November 20th 03, 05:40 AM
MLB

Default BiGHA Comments

(Edward Dolan) wrote in
om:

MLB wrote in message
. 97.136...

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians
are so unlike your Christ. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think that's is one of the most clever remarks I've ever "heard".
And so F'ing true.

No, it is not ****ing true at all and I am getting fed up with seeing
that bit of drivel posted here on ARBR every time someone gets to
feeling holier than thou. Gandhi hardly got anything in his life
right. He was a mess.

Instead of attacking and berating Christians, maybe you could say a
few words about the Muslims, including the extremists who are wreaking
all the havoc in the world today. But as always you have your head
screwed on crooked and so you can't ever get anything right.
Congratulations. I admire people who are consistent about things, even
if consistently wrong.

Only cowards and scoundrels beat up on Christians because it is OK and
politically correct to do so. Why don't you show some courage and try
beating up on a group who are not so politically correct, like maybe
the Muslims for instance. All this anti-Christian crap here is
disgusting - and why pretend to have a reverence for Jesus Christ? You
are lying about that the same as you are lying about his followers.
The Devil take you!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

I AM a Christian, you senile old ****.
Old November 20th 03, 05:44 AM
MLB

"skip" wrote in
:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
om...
snip
MLB wrote in message

. 97.136...

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your
Christians are so unlike your Christ. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think that's is one of the most clever remarks I've ever "heard".
And so F'ing true.

Only cowards and scoundrels beat up on Christians because it is OK
and politically correct to do so.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

I'm not a religious guy, at least not in the orthodox sense, but I do
respect the religion of others as long as they aren't trying to shoot
me or blow up the place where I work. Christians for sure aren't on
the P.C. protected list so you will see this sort of anti-Christian
stuff posted here. They do it because they can get away with it.

White southern rural guys (rednecks) have always considered political
correctness a hoot. We know if liberals will slur and stereotype us
they will slur and stereotype others. We are also amused by the
recently assigned P.C. protection for rednecks. It seems in their
endless vote counting liberals discovered they didn't get a single
redneck vote. A handful of redneck votes and they would be in power.
Recognizing this they have extended their P.C. protection to us. We
are now and hence forth to be referred to as "NASCAR Dads" with no
slurring or stereotyping allowed. And yes Tom, you must capitalize
NASCAR. We are most assuredly laughing out loud.

skip

I am Lutheran and attended parochial school from K -12. I attend church
on a semi-regular basis and AM a Christian in every sense of the word
EXCEPT for being tolerant of redneck assholes like you.
Here's a concept that I'm sure you're not familiar with, PEOPLE WITH
CONFIDENCE AND FAITH IN THEIR BELIEFS AREN'T AFRAID TO POKE FUN AT
THEMSELVES OR LOOK AT THEIR BELIEFS WITH AN OBJECTIVE POINT OF VIEW.
Get a ****ing clue moron.
Old November 20th 03, 05:46 AM
MLB

(Edward Dolan) wrote in
om:

MLB wrote in message
[...]

Only morons and WEAK believers have ANY TROUBLE laughing at themselves or
looking at what their fellow followers ACTUALLY DO.
Which do you fall under? Both I would guess.
Old November 20th 03, 07:09 AM
Mikael Seierup

"skip" skrev...
I'm not a religious guy, at least not in the orthodox sense, but I do
respect the religion of others as long as they aren't trying to shoot me or
blow up the place where I work. Christians for sure aren't on the P.C.
protected list so you will see this sort of anti-Christian stuff posted
here. They do it because they can get away with it.

"They"? The godless commies on their _red_ bikes?

Anyway Gandhi might have mentioned Christians but you could substitute
any god and his/her /its believers.

Speaking of Christians don't you just love Bush's "Turn the other cheek"-doctrine?
As in "Commit a terrorist act against the US and we will invade a country
that had nothing to do with it." I bet that scares all the nasty ungodly terrorists. ;-)

Mikael

Old November 20th 03, 07:10 AM
Lawrence Turner

Making no sense again. I thought he answered your question quite
nicely. If anything was vague, it was your question. If you wanted
technical details you could have asked a follow up. But you gave no
hint that you were not satisfied with his answer, seemingly because
somebody beat you at your own game by saying they paid full price for
a Bigha.

What confuses me is how you've stated many times people will defend
their purchases just to avoid looking bad, but now seem to think these
are the only objective reviews. And then a Bigha owner steps up to
give his opinion and you deem it worthless.

Mr Love seems to be talking out of several sides of the same mouth to
attack a bike he supposedly hasn't even seen. Why the vendetta? Is
he perhaps a disgruntled ex-Bigha employee?

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message link.net...
Lawrence Turner wrote:

Newsflash: product reviews are given by reporters who do not purchase
the product. A review by a customer wouldn't exactly be objective,
now would it?
Why don't you write to your favorite magazine or TV show and ask them
how many of their products they reviewed were actually paid for?

As for Mr Theismen (the Bigha owner), isn't having a "nice" bike that
he likes justification enough? He said he's tried other bents and did
not find them as nice as the Bigha. If you really wanted more
specifics you could have asked, but you failed to.

It seems to me Lorenzo L. Love, that you've just about run out of
circles.

Lying again. I asked the specific questions "Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?" His answers were quite vague and
boil down to he just likes it better.

There seems to be no end to the lies Mr. Turner will spew to defend a
bicycle he himself does not deem worth purchasing. Is he counting on a
free review model?

Free review product placement is why most reviews are not worthwhile.
Only the few reviewers like the Consumers Union who pay full retail and
accept no advertising can be judged impartial and honest.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"There is enough for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed."
Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message link.net...

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Lorenzo, you've truly outdone yourself this time. You've stated that
Bigha is a piece of crap and it gets positive reviews. Then you say
it's overpriced and nobody in their right mind will buy it, and
somebody comes forward to say he owns one and it's worth every penny.

Now owning a Bigha is wasteful, unethical and blasphemus. Way to go,
you've graduated from Troll to Jihadist! I think you need to chill
and maybe think about something other than Bigha for a day.

You are quite simply lying. I have never said that the Bigha was "a
piece of crap", in fact I have several times said it looked like a good
bike - if it was in the $1200 to $1500 price range of comparative bikes.
Every positive review posted has been by someone who was given a Bigha
for review for free. Give me any thing for free and I'll tell you it was
great for the price I paid. So far (excluding the attempts at deception)
we have heard from one single person who has said they have paid full
price, and he has declined to give any details about the bike or any
info about why he purchase a Bigha rather then a comparative bike at a
much cheaper price or a much higher performance bike at a comparative
price, other then he just likes it and thinks it's nice.

This shows how far people will go to justify the culture of conspicuous
consumption.

Old November 20th 03, 09:34 AM
Dave Larrington

Default Now OT, was BiGHA Comments

Tom Sherman wrote:

How many of the current drivers ever got chased by Treasury agents
while delivering a load of moonshine?

Treasury agents? Tsk. The word is "revenooers".

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old November 20th 03, 09:37 AM
Dave Larrington

http://music.marshmallowtreat.org/jesus.htm

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old November 20th 03, 01:51 PM
skip

"MLB" wrote in message
7.136...
"skip" wrote in
:

MLB wrote in message

[...]

For all I care you can take your obscene rantings and tack them up your
Lutheran church bulletin board and share your objective point of view with
them.

skip

Old November 20th 03, 02:08 PM
skip

$kip wrote:
... And yes Tom, you must capitalize NASCAR. We are most assuredly
laughing out loud.

I thought it was NA$CAR.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Some of us think so, yes. The love of money has driven the sport away

from
its southern roots.

How many of the current drivers ever got chased by Treasury agents while
delivering a load of moonshine?

Tom Sherman - Planet Earthn\

Exactly none. There's a tendency toward driver/spokesmodels these days.

skip

Old November 20th 03, 03:03 PM
skip

"Mikael Seierup" wrote in message

"skip" skrev...
I'm not a religious guy, at least not in the orthodox sense, but I do
respect the religion of others as long as they aren't trying to shoot me

or
blow up the place where I work. Christians for sure aren't on the P.C.
protected list so you will see this sort of anti-Christian stuff posted
here. They do it because they can get away with it.

"They"? The godless commies on their _red_ bikes?

I have no idea what color bikes you guys ride.

Anyway Gandhi might have mentioned Christians but you could substitute
any god and his/her /its believers.

Of course you could.

Speaking of Christians don't you just love Bush's "Turn the other

cheek"-doctrine?

The other cheek was turned turned a long time ago. It's search and destroy
time.

As in "Commit a terrorist act against the US and we will invade a country
that had nothing to do with it." I bet that scares all the nasty ungodly

terrorists. ;-)

What is it you want now? Saddam back?

skip

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM