Tent found (Canberra)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 10th 08, 09:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle, aus.motorcycles
BT Humble

Default Tent found (Canberra)

I just got home from a weekend at Ulladulla with my Beloved, and found
a tent in my backyard! It's a 3-person dome, all set up, that looks
to have blown away from somebody else's backyard (it's a bit ragged on
the parts of the "pole pockets" that would have been scraping on the
ground/tree/roofs while it was rolling along).

I'll be putting a "found" ad in the free local rag, but it can't help
to spread the word. This is in Gordon, BTW.

If nobody claims it, that'll make 6 tents already on-site and
available for the Unaugural:

BTH