Lost & Found (Canberra)

Old August 16th 07, 11:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Default Lost & Found (Canberra)

On my commute this morning I found somebody's seat bag. It was in the
Northbound cycle lane on Drakeford Drive, opposite Lake Tuggeranong.

If you can identify the make of bag and accurately describe the
contents, I'll be happy to drop it back to you. If you're a Canberra
cyclist active on other forums/mailing lists, please let them know
too. These things aren't expensive, but losing them is damend
inconvenient.

BTH

Old August 17th 07, 12:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Andrew Priest

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:19:00 -0700, BT Humble
wrote:

On my commute this morning I found somebody's seat bag. It was in the
Northbound cycle lane on Drakeford Drive, opposite Lake Tuggeranong.

Posted in bicycles.net.au

Andrew
-----
Churchlands, Western Australia
Giant CRX 1; Giant Boulder SE
http://aushiker.com http://backpackgeartest.org http://geocaching.com.au
Old August 17th 07, 01:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

BT Humble wrote:
On my commute this morning I found somebody's seat bag. It was in the
Northbound cycle lane on Drakeford Drive, opposite Lake Tuggeranong.

If you can identify the make of bag and accurately describe the
contents, I'll be happy to drop it back to you. If you're a Canberra
cyclist active on other forums/mailing lists, please let them know
too. These things aren't expensive, but losing them is damend
inconvenient.

BTH

It couldn't be TimC. The silence if he lost his seat bag would be
deafening. (ok he's nowhere near Canberra anyway)

DaveB
Old August 17th 07, 02:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

BT Humble wrote:
On my commute this morning I found somebody's seat bag. It was in the
Northbound cycle lane on Drakeford Drive, opposite Lake Tuggeranong.

If you can identify the make of bag and accurately describe the
contents, I'll be happy to drop it back to you. If you're a Canberra
cyclist active on other forums/mailing lists, please let them know
too. These things aren't expensive, but losing them is damend
inconvenient.

BT... I've posted to Canberra Roadies. If anyone there wants to chase it
up I've given them my contact details, so I'll drop you a line if anyone
comes fishing.

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old August 17th 07, 03:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Bean Long wrote:
BT... I've posted to Canberra Roadies. If anyone there wants to chase it
up I've given them my contact details, so I'll drop you a line if anyone
comes fishing.

Excellent, thanks. Say, has your knee recovered? I'm off skiing
again on Sunday, so I might have a little bit of time off myself
soon. ;-)

BTH

Old August 17th 07, 03:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Andrew Priest wrote:
Posted in bicycles.net.au

Thanks.

I'll hang onto it for a couple of weeks, then I'll start using it
myself. ;-)

BTH

Old August 17th 07, 03:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

DaveB wrote:
It couldn't be TimC. The silence if he lost his seat bag would be
deafening. (ok he's nowhere near Canberra anyway)

It sounds like there's an in-joke here that I'm outside of! ;-)

BTH

Old August 17th 07, 03:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

BT Humble wrote:
Bean Long wrote:
BT... I've posted to Canberra Roadies. If anyone there wants to chase it
up I've given them my contact details, so I'll drop you a line if anyone
comes fishing.

Excellent, thanks. Say, has your knee recovered? I'm off skiing
again on Sunday, so I might have a little bit of time off myself
soon. ;-)

BTH

The knee is getting better. Stretching every day to help things loosen
up. I also need to stretch just before getting on the bike and just
after. Still in need of a good bike fit to ensure the problem doesn't
persist due to poor posture or position on the bike. Slowly coming back
to it and hope to be doing ~300 a week in the near future.

Old August 17th 07, 04:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-08-17, DaveB (aka Bruce)
BT Humble wrote:
If you can identify the make of bag and accurately describe the
contents, I'll be happy to drop it back to you. If you're a Canberra
cyclist active on other forums/mailing lists, please let them know
too. These things aren't expensive, but losing them is damend
inconvenient.

It couldn't be TimC. The silence if he lost his seat bag would be
deafening. (ok he's nowhere near Canberra anyway)

Eh? Wha?

--
TimC
Some witty text here,
Old August 17th 07, 04:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-08-17, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
DaveB wrote:
It couldn't be TimC. The silence if he lost his seat bag would be
deafening. (ok he's nowhere near Canberra anyway)

It sounds like there's an in-joke here that I'm outside of! ;-)

AOL
Me too
/AOL

--
TimC
"These people [spam fighters] will go to the lowest depths,"