BR X ride today

Old January 28th 07, 04:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
jazmo

Default BR X ride today

I went with Anna (some here may remember her) to do the BR today.

I decided that since I've just obtained a racing license for this year
I thought I'd start doing some hills again - and Anna's training for
the Otway Classic.

We arrived at 7:25 am - no one else was there (probably doing the AAC)
so we headed off. It was a nice, hard, uneventful ride.

I'm hoping to make this a more regular ride from now on - though it
does conflict with Glenvale Crits - might have to go on alternate
weeks.

--
jazmo

Old January 28th 07, 11:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy

I rode the route yesterday (returning via kinglake and whittlesea), and
it has occured to me the the exclamation mark after kinglake on the
road sign need replacing. Perhaps with a stencil and some spray paint?

--
SomeGuy