What I did on Saturday.

Old May 11th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Luke

Default What I did on Saturday.

In article , Werehatrack
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Kaleidoscopic!
Old May 11th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Werehatrack wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

I...

Good for you?

No, seriously, that's cool.

Old May 11th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On May 11, 11:15*am, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

Go for grey flannel and bowler hats next time, or I'll be rooting for
the grassy knoll!
Old May 11th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

Old May 11th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
* * Chas

"Luke" wrote in message
In article , Werehatrack
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Kaleidoscopic!

No! Psychedelic dude! ;-)

Chas.

Old May 11th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Brian Huntley

On May 11, 12:15 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

That's a comfy looking tandem. What is it under all that tie-dye?
Old May 11th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

On Sun, 11 May 2008 11:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Brian Huntley
may have said:

On May 11, 12:15 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

That's a comfy looking tandem. What is it under all that tie-dye?

An ancient Schwinn Twinn. Heavier than three Roadmasters, and as
elegant as a dumpster-half-rehab Free Spirit. I had to add a front
brake just to be able to stop before the end of the parade; it came
with nothing but an anemic coaster (it's a single speed).

I'm going to shop for a gearhub to swap into the rear wheel so that
the climbs coming up out of the underpasses aren't as strenuous.