had to ride today

Old January 16th 05, 05:12 PM
ayers

Default had to ride today

Its 37 degrees and the wind is blowing about 15-20 mph. Should I wait
for it to warm up or go? It might rain/sleet/snow later so I went.
It was my first ride on my new LeMond Tourmelet and my first ride on
clipless pedals.
Things are way different than on my FleetStreet DiamondBack that I
bought used 10 years ago.
I went 10 miles before it started spitting rain. Can't let my new bike
get wet, so I went home.
Best of all, I could remember to unclip before I stopped. No spills at
all.

Cool "Goal Setting" Idea tylercox Unicycling 12 January 2nd 05 08:27 PM
Almost Epic Muni Ride Round 2 john_childs Unicycling 8 August 1st 04 07:30 AM
Another interminable write up of a ride Mikefule Unicycling 9 April 1st 04 05:15 AM
3 Gap Ride Report rubic Unicycling 1 October 1st 03 04:08 PM
65 mile ride, my problems, etc. [long, you probably don't care, etc] Rick Onanian General 46 August 21st 03 12:53 PM