i jumped 5 stairs yesterday

Old May 28th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
poofengle

Default i jumped 5 stairs yesterday

MuniAddict wrote:
Did you do a 90 degree forward twist and roll out? If not, you should
try that it makes it a lot easier on you and your uni.

+1
It's alot easier to land a jump like that if you twist and roll out
instead of just landing at the bottom. If you haven't done so, try it
out. You'll be able to drop higher and higher things if you do roll out
of them like this

--
poofengle

"Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. Think about it."
Old May 28th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

poofengle wrote:
+1
It's alot easier to land a jump like that if you twist and roll out
instead of just landing at the bottom. If you haven't done so, try it
out. You'll be able to drop higher and higher things if you do roll out
of them like this

Exactly. I can usually get more distance if I start out side hop
oriented, but then twist 90 for the roll out.

--
MuniAddict

*www.unigeezer.com*
Old May 28th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

I'm so dumb that I don't even know what a rolling hop is. What is it? Is
it where you do a crank grab and roll the crank and jump (but i think
thats a crank-roll).

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old May 28th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

If you learn to rolling hop properly you will probably be able to jump
down 6 or 7 sets.

Unisykolist wrote:
I'm so dumb that I don't even know what a rolling hop is. What is it? Is
it where you do a crank grab and roll the crank and jump (but i think
thats a crank-roll).

It's a hop, done rolling. A static hop is a hop, done static. And no
that's not a crank roll.

--
SkierAlex