Nothstein in drag

Old August 22nd 04, 03:52 AM
Gerard Lanois

Default Nothstein in drag

So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Or did I hallucinate this?

-Gerard

PS: Obligatory eye candy -

http://images.google.com/images?q=angelle+savoie
Old August 22nd 04, 04:29 AM
Ken Papai

"Gerard Lanois" wrote in message

So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.

Not.

-Ken

Old August 22nd 04, 09:25 AM
Howard Kveck

In article lqUVc.64683$TI1.15365@attbi_s52,
"Ken Papai" wrote:

"Gerard Lanois" wrote in message

So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.

Not.

-Ken

Last I heard, Marty 'BTN' Nothstein is a bike racer. Kind of interesting
to know what a bike racer might be planning for the future.

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 22nd 04, 03:36 PM
Ken Papai

"Ken .com wrote:

"Gerard Lanois" wrote in message

So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.

Not.

-Ken

Last I heard, Marty 'BTN' Nothstein is a bike racer. Kind of

interesting
to know what a bike racer might be planning for the future.

I was being extra silly stupid. Too late at night I think.

-Ken

Old August 23rd 04, 07:49 AM
Sonarrat

I thought this thread was going to be about some of those female swimmers.
Goddam!