My new coffee table

Old October 12th 06, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

Default My new coffee table

As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back
Old October 12th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nigel Cliffe

Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Looks superb.
(The table is Ok as well :-) ).

--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

Old October 12th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Looks superb.
(The table is Ok as well :-) ).

but did you spot the artfully hidden Soreen, baked beans and colemans
mustard?

(You went shopping just for those, didn't you?)

...d

Old October 12th 06, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On 12 Oct 2006 11:11:43 -0700, "David Martin"
wrote:

Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Looks superb.
(The table is Ok as well :-) ).

but did you spot the artfully hidden Soreen, baked beans and colemans
mustard?

(You went shopping just for those, didn't you?)

I bought some oranges too.
Old October 12th 06, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ambrose Nankivell

wrote:

Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Looks superb.
(The table is Ok as well :-) ).

but did you spot the artfully hidden Soreen, baked beans and colemans
mustard?

(You went shopping just for those, didn't you?)

I bought some oranges too.

And you're just waiting for the skeleton to rot down nice and clean, I
guess.

Old October 12th 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
vernon

wrote:

Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Looks superb.
(The table is Ok as well :-) ).
but did you spot the artfully hidden Soreen, baked beans and colemans
mustard?

(You went shopping just for those, didn't you?)

I bought some oranges too.

And you're just waiting for the skeleton to rot down nice and clean, I
guess.

But is it in his cupboard?

Old October 12th 06, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
news
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

That's better. Now you've cut the mustard!

Old October 12th 06, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

wafflycat wrote:
"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
news
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

That's better. Now you've cut the mustard!

nope, the mustard is still in there..

...d

Old October 13th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
POHB

Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Will TFL send some to my kids' school if I ask nicely? I couldn't find
it on their website and the school is currently submitting its
transport plan so such things might be appreciated.

I took the kids to school yesterday, one on a bike and one on a scooter
and it was great to see the number on bikes. It being a
nursery/infant/primary they're mostly on the path with stabilisers but
you have to start somewhere.

Old October 13th 06, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dkahn400

Tom Crispin wrote:
As promised...

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/frontc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/backc

http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/images/back

Fat Eric and the Swamp Monster will burst a blood vessel when they get
wind of it. :-)

--
Dave...

New Feat... A picnic table! Eroick Unicycling 6 May 13th 06 08:24 PM
Coffee Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 2 April 17th 06 02:10 AM
Book for coffee table Zilla Mountain Biking 2 April 9th 06 02:10 AM
more for greg small change Mountain Biking 43 December 19th 05 03:42 AM