Ever shot a firearm while riding a unicycle??

Old June 7th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
poofengle

Default Ever shot a firearm while riding a unicycle??

Ha, I've never been to a shooting range with my unicycle (well, i have
but its always been in the trunk of my car), but I'd assume a pistol's
recoil wouldn't affect much, seeing as it's all in the hands. A shotgun
might, especially if you're shooting a heavy load like buckshot or deer
slugs. Perhaps I'll have to find a way to try this out lol

--
poofengle

"Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. Think about it."
Old June 7th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

poofengle wrote:
Ha, I've never been to a shooting range with my unicycle (well, i have
but its always been in the trunk of my car)

Who needs a shooting range? Shooting ranges are for city slickers.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old June 7th 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheeliefine[_2_]

You see a topic like this and hey what a surprise - it's a US
thread.

Sorry guys, I'm sure that you are all 'responsible' gun users. But I
hope you're aware that in other places, casual talk about letting off
firearms any time you feel like it is awful scary. And that culture
must surely increase the number of murders and gun injuries, just like
more driving = more road deaths.

Isn't unicycling enough of an adrenaline rush?

Old June 7th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

forrestunifreak wrote:
Who needs a shooting range? Shooting ranges are for city slickers.

kind of answered your own question there

--
kington99

Dave

Old June 7th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Wheeliefine wrote:
You see a topic like this and hey what a surprise - it's a US
thread.

Sorry guys, I'm sure that you are all 'responsible' gun users. But I
hope you're aware that in other places, casual talk about letting off
firearms any time you feel like it is awful scary. And that culture
must surely increase the number of murders and gun injuries, just like
more driving = more road deaths.

Isn't unicycling enough of an adrenaline rush?

I used to agree with this but Canada has a rediculous amount of guns
even compared to the US and we have a lot less murders here than many
countries with less guns per capita. I think it really depends on how
the guns are use, how the gun culture is, and how long responsible gun
culture has been around.

Around here guns aren't really thought of as much as protection devices
but more just for hunting, thats their only real purpose for probably
70-80 percent of Canadians as far as I know.

Whats really amusing though is the amount of people who are killed by
their own guns.

Either way, I don't plan on owning one, I did enjoy the time I went to
the shooting range though, and I think if I was around a responsible
gun environment I would probably enjoy shooting some stuff. Guns are
still pretty scary though.

And lets be serious people, fire arms, rifles, pistols, they are still
guns and they are pretty much at the limit (if not over it) of what
humans should be in control of.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)