Level 11 Competition

Old July 18th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Default Level 11 Competition

common guys, we need videos

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
Old July 18th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Are there any life-like attachments that will fit a T7 handle?
Make sure your computer registers TOP-SPEED for the event.

Might help lead to level 11 club status.!?

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.
Old July 18th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

I heard rumors that Ivan is in charge of a level 11 workshop at unicon
14.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
Old July 18th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

thejdw wrote:
common guys, we need videos

someone is a little anxious....

and under aged

Ivan is in charge?
oh man....
so is is going to be like a sex therapy thing?
or is unicon going to turn into a level 11 orgy?

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old July 18th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

oh and thats level 11 unicycle skills

and an 8.5 on the rickter scale

Old July 18th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

Phil_on_uni wrote:
someone is a little anxious....

Ivan is in charge?
oh man....
so is is going to be like a sex therapy thing?
or is unicon going to turn into a level 11 orgy?

I saw the workshop program. And it is scheduled in between the expert
pair freestyle on july 27th. So it will have 1500 seats for
spectators.
I'm looking forward for this Ivan.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
Old July 18th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

kristian wrote:
I saw the workshop program. And it is scheduled in between the expert
pair freestyle on july 27th. So it will have 1500 seats for
spectators.
I'm looking forward for this Ivan.

geez, do think there will be a full blown demonstration?

looks like i got to get me a plane ticket

Old July 18th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Phil_on_uni wrote:

and under aged

Don't let age hold you back otherwise you up up being 21 and wonder
what the hell happed.

Old July 19th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

kristian wrote:
So it will have 1500 seats for spectators.
I'm looking forward for this Ivan.

No worries, I'm used to working with crowds.
And I don't think that you're looking forward to it as much as some
certain girls are

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to be.
Old July 19th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

ivan wrote:
No worries, I'm used to working with crowds.
And I don't think that you're looking forward to it as much as some
certain girls are

No no i'm sure some girls are way more excited than me. That's why i
made a deal with our national tv station to broadcast it live.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk

Level 11 Competition Unicycle-Emele Unicycling 33 September 2nd 08 07:15 AM
Level 11 Competition pdc Unicycling 0 July 17th 08 04:59 PM
Level 11 Competition tobbogonist Unicycling 3 July 15th 08 10:16 PM
Level 11 Competition Nicf Unicycling 0 July 14th 08 11:02 PM
Level 11 Competition dudewithasock Unicycling 0 July 13th 08 09:15 PM