Chang the techno-anarchist

Old August 21st 04, 01:55 AM
Sierraman

"Jiyang Chen" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message

.
com...
Ewoud Dronkert writes:

Chang believes his only crime is wanting better TV. "You get a

much
more
balanced perspective on the world, without all the flag-waving."

Geez, then the US channels really must be awful if he thinks CBC

is
Utopia.

Truer words were never spoken.

Now if other channels could be like TCM and get rid of commericals,

but of
course we know what that's all about. Nice dream, TCM being one of my
favorites for old classics. TCM being little different then packaged

HBO
clones, since it's included in broader packages. I'd pay for the games

on a
pay per view channel without commericals, or special games package

with
(full) coverage of all events. How about just pay for certain events,

pay
per event. I'd just pay for cycling, marathon and a few others, if I

see any
more swimming I am going to puke! No more swimming!!!!!!

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

Old August 21st 04, 02:10 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

Old August 21st 04, 03:01 AM

"Carl Sundquist" writes:

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

Hmmmmm. Davey wonders if they are homophobes or misohomos

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html
Old August 21st 04, 03:04 AM
Sierraman

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer

rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

Our cowboys would toast those puppies!

Old August 21st 04, 03:07 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 08/20/2004 07:10 PM, in article , "Carl
Sundquist" wrote:

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

Besides ... Everyone knows there's only 3 things in cowboy country ...
Beers, steers, and queers ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old August 21st 04, 03:12 AM
MMan37x

Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

The bulls would drown?

M Man
Old August 21st 04, 03:35 AM
Sierraman

Sundquist" wrote:

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer

rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

Besides ... Everyone knows there's only 3 things in cowboy country ...
Beers, steers, and queers ...

You took that from Officer and a Gentleman. Expected something little more
original.

Old August 21st 04, 03:44 AM
Sierraman

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Real men watch swimming. You must be gay, eh?

There are no queers where I live moron, only cowboys and we prefer

rodeos.
Our cowboys would kick the **** out of those swimmers anyday! Put those
sissies on a bull and see what the **** happens?

They'd try to get 'gored'?

http://www.igra.com/

http://www.bayarearodeo.com/

Who's the bigger homophobe, you or Tom?

It's good that the Supreme Ruler of RBR is not only latitudinarian but also
tolerant of gays.

Old August 21st 04, 05:28 AM
Laz

gwhite wrote in message ...
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

snip

A bunch of disturbing stuff about government intrusion. The FCC should be
abolished.

http://www.shirky.com/writings/spect...blic_good.html

Sure, then you can watch nick bergs murder all the time on tv right ?

You're an idiot!
Old August 21st 04, 07:00 AM
CowPunk

Besides ... Everyone knows there's only 3 things in cowboy country ...
Beers, steers, and queers ...

You took that from Officer and a Gentleman. Expected something little more
original.

It's a butthole surfers song isn't it?
Austin punk band?

UK TV: techno games joe Unicycling 4 December 31st 03 09:18 PM
FS: Vittoria Techno Pro Triathlon tires650x20 kshapiro Marketplace 1 September 3rd 03 02:19 PM