Obsessions..

Old November 12th 04, 01:25 PM
Maggie

I hit the big 39 this year. The worst part for me was realizing that there
are women who are legal adults who are nevertheless 'too young' for me now.

No, if you have money, you'll definately find 'em. Look at Billy
Joel. Now how sick is that? I'm sure she married him cause she WUVS
HIM!!! Ya think? I don't understand how men can date women younger
than their daughters. I will never figure it out. My husband is Billy
Joels age and my daughter is the age of Billys new wife. Actually she
is younger than my daughter. I will never understand men. Not that I
want to, but I still will never understand them. Then she will
probably want a child and Billy will be 75 with a teenager. To me its
all nuts.

http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbus...?1100212880789

http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/

www.allsecretarial.com.
Old November 12th 04, 06:20 PM
Bill Baka

On 12 Nov 2004 05:25:46 -0800, Maggie wrote:

[...]

Billy Joel?
What about Bill Gates? He could just promise her to buy her a state.
With riding trails of course.
Bill Baka

Old November 13th 04, 01:05 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I'm 41. If it's 26, I'll still hit it.

--Blair
"Makes the same noise when you crank it."

Ewww. He's a pig, as well as a moron.

Go crank yourself, BP.

You're gay, I'm guessing.

--Blair
"See, the difference is, I'll ask
nicely first."
Old November 13th 04, 01:18 AM
Bill Baka

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:05:21 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I'm 41. If it's 26, I'll still hit it.

--Blair
"Makes the same noise when you crank it."

Ewww. He's a pig, as well as a moron.

Go crank yourself, BP.

You're gay, I'm guessing.

--Blair
"See, the difference is, I'll ask
nicely first."

Don't complain, just enjoy the moment. I'm 56 and have a 38yo trying
to get me alone, but my wife won't let her. Good looking blonde, too.
Sigh
Bill Baka

Old November 13th 04, 03:02 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I'm 41. If it's 26, I'll still hit it.

--Blair
"Makes the same noise when you crank it."

Ewww. He's a pig, as well as a moron.

Go crank yourself, BP.

You're gay, I'm guessing.

He said hopefully.

--Blair
"See, the difference is, I'll ask
nicely first."

Ask Nicely = Beg Pathetically

Congrats, Blair, you got me to stop the quote thing; made me realize just
how annoying it can be!

Bill "see?" S.

Old November 13th 04, 03:22 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I'm 41. If it's 26, I'll still hit it.

--Blair
"Makes the same noise when you crank it."

Ewww. He's a pig, as well as a moron.

Go crank yourself, BP.

You're gay, I'm guessing.

"See, the difference is, I'll ask
nicely first."

Don't complain, just enjoy the moment. I'm 56 and have a 38yo trying
to get me alone, but my wife won't let her. Good looking blonde, too.
Sigh

If your wife insists on being in on it, how bad can it be?

--Blair
"Problems I wish I had."
Old November 13th 04, 03:23 AM
Blair P. Houghton

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I'm 41. If it's 26, I'll still hit it.

--Blair
"Makes the same noise when you crank it."

Ewww. He's a pig, as well as a moron.

Go crank yourself, BP.

You're gay, I'm guessing.

He said hopefully.

--Blair
"See, the difference is, I'll ask
nicely first."

Ask Nicely = Beg Pathetically

Congrats, Blair, you got me to stop the quote thing; made me realize just
how annoying it can be!

Bill "see?" S.

No, what I see is a puling ****ant with no sense of humanity
and no intelligence pretending to play with the grownups.

But it's past your bedtime.

--Blair
"*plonk*"
Old November 13th 04, 04:27 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

Congrats, Blair, you got me to stop the quote thing; made me realize
just how annoying it can be!

Bill "see?" S.

No, what I see is a puling ****ant with no sense of humanity
and no intelligence pretending to play with the grownups.

But it's past your bedtime.

--Blair
"*plonk*"

I'm almost too devastated to blow the smoke off my trigge--- er, CLICKER
finger!
--
BS (no, really)

Old November 13th 04, 10:13 AM
R15757

Bill vs. Blair:
Congrats, Blair, you got me to stop the quote thing; made me realize just
how annoying it can be!

Bill "see?" S.

There's only room for one quote guy
around here.

"if that"
Robert
Old November 13th 04, 11:25 AM
Michael J. Klein

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:48:52 -0500, "loki"
wrote:

"David Reuteler" wrote in message
loki wrote:
I hit the big 39 this year. The worst part for me was realizing that
there
are women who are legal adults who are nevertheless 'too young' for me
now.

good lord, man.. i hit that at 26.

It's been coming on for a few years. I'm not saying I cruise the Univ. pubs
trying to pick up 19 year old Frosh [at 26 I wasn't averse to that though].
But when I see the latest 20 or 22 year old sexpot singer or actress on TV
or in a movie; where my first thought used to be entirely carnal now it's;
'she's too young'.

Its only because you have to talk with them later. They know nothing
of importance or of interest to adults.

Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings