Self-supported tour of Tasmania

Old December 30th 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
steck

Default Self-supported tour of Tasmania

I'm trying to organize a self-supported tour of Tasmania, starting
in late January or in February. Most likely, the ride will go from
the
ferry wharf down to Hobart along the east coast, but I'm open to
suggestion. Mostly camping.

I have a few thousand km's of self-supported touring experience.

If you'd like to join me, please send email to steck AT stecksoft DOT
com.

-- Paul