WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old May 13th 13, 02:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Felon is a synonym for criminal.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

Main Entry:
felon  [fel-uhn] Show IPA
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: criminal
Synonyms: con, convict, delinquent, ex-con, jailbird, lawbreaker, lifer, loser*, malefactor, offender, outlaw, yardbird

You are trying to use a very US-specific definition related to the misdemeanour/felony classification. And, even then, you are wrong since Battery can be a felony or misdemeanour depending on severity.

However, to clarify my meaning absolutely, I am using Felon as a synonym for Criminal. And, no, I won't be apologising for stating the truth.

Will you be apologising for breaking the law and wishing ill to so many others ?
Old May 13th 13, 05:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:22:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Felon is a synonym for criminal. http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon Main Entry: felon  [fel-uhn] Show IPA Part of Speech: noun Definition: criminal Synonyms: con, convict, delinquent, ex-con, jailbird, lawbreaker, lifer, loser*, malefactor, offender, outlaw, yardbird You are trying to use a very US-specific definition related to the misdemeanour/felony classification. And, even then, you are wrong since Battery can be a felony or misdemeanour depending on severity. However, to clarify my meaning absolutely, I am using Felon as a synonym for Criminal. And, no, I won't be apologising for stating the truth. Will you be apologising for breaking the law and wishing ill to so many others ?

I didn't break any laws. And I don't wish ill to anyone, which is why I warn everyone about the danger of mountain biking, which you would rather sweep under the rug.
Old May 13th 13, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I didn't break any laws. And I don't wish ill to anyone, which is why I warn everyone about the danger of mountain biking, which you would rather sweep under the rug.

This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences. That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

And you are outright lying when you say you don't wish ill to anyone. Your inflammatory posts show no care or concern about anyone else.

This thread here (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....s/7E7ohifNPPMJ) is a classic example. You were prepared to sink to new depths there.

No one is sweeping the dangers under the carpet. You pointed out yourself that videos are posted of people coming unstuck (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt..../kAKKBgUMrgoJ). However, as pointed out in that thread, the dangers are far outweighed by the benefits.
Old May 13th 13, 06:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

And, last but not least, since you CAN'T show that the word "SAY" appears in your earlier diatribe, since it doesn't, you have been caught out in a blatant lie in this thread.

Proven LIAR.
Old May 14th 13, 04:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 10:28:47 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I didn't break any laws. And I don't wish ill to anyone, which is why I warn everyone about the danger of mountain biking, which you would rather sweep under the rug.

This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences.

It doesn't prove I was breaking any laws.

That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

All charges were dismissed, nullifying any conviction. Too bad for you.

And you are outright lying when you say you don't wish ill to anyone. Your inflammatory posts show no care or concern about anyone else.

BS. I'm the only one showing any concern here.

This thread here (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....s/7E7ohifNPPMJ) is a classic example. You were prepared to sink to new depths there.

No one is sweeping the dangers under the carpet. You pointed out yourself that videos are posted of people coming unstuck (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt..../kAKKBgUMrgoJ). However, as pointed out in that thread, the dangers are far outweighed by the benefits.

BS. How to any benefits outweigh DEATH? You are crazy. Like all mountain bikers.
Old May 14th 13, 10:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences.

It doesn't prove I was breaking any laws.

Sorry, give me a moment, am laughing too hard to type. The fact that you were convicted in a court of law doesn't prove you were breaking any laws ? Suggest you reread that and think before posting.

That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

All charges were dismissed, nullifying any conviction. Too bad for you.

Unlikely and unproven.

BS. How to any benefits outweigh DEATH? You are crazy. Like all mountain bikers.

Well, maybe, because things like Ischaemic Heart Disease also cause ... wait for it ... DEATHS ! Rather more of them. An order of magnitude more of them.

And, on top of that, I would rather live a full, if slightly shorter life, than spend my life simply behind a computer screen screaming at the world as you do. I enjoy my life ... if it kills me one day then so be it.
Old May 15th 13, 02:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:14:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences.

It doesn't prove I was breaking any laws.

Sorry, give me a moment, am laughing too hard to type. The fact that you were convicted in a court of law doesn't prove you were breaking any laws ? Suggest you reread that and think before posting.

I am 100% correct.

That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

All charges were dismissed, nullifying any conviction. Too bad for you.

Unlikely and unproven.

How would YOU know?

BS. How to any benefits outweigh DEATH? You are crazy. Like all mountain bikers.

Well, maybe, because things like Ischaemic Heart Disease also cause ... wait for it ... DEATHS ! Rather more of them. An order of magnitude more of them.

And, on top of that, I would rather live a full, if slightly shorter life, than spend my life simply behind a computer screen screaming at the world as you do. I enjoy my life ... if it kills me one day then so be it.

Getting repeatedly shown to be an ignorant liar is how you enjoy yourself? You ARE in trouble! Whistling in the dark, huh? You are pathetic.
Old May 15th 13, 12:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I am 100% correct.

Yeah, right. Why ? Because you say so ???? Good luck with that.

Unlikely and unproven.

How would YOU know?

Because there is no data to backup such a proposition and, despite being asked to provide it many times, you have failed to do so.

Getting repeatedly shown to be an ignorant liar is how you enjoy yourself? You ARE in trouble! Whistling in the dark, huh? You are pathetic.

No, teasing you about being a criminal is a hobby that I engage in from time to time when I need a break from reading or drafting a contract.

I think you'll find that majority opinion is that you're the one getting himself trapped lying or misleading ... but, hey, I'm quite happy to trust others' judgement. I don't claim to be right all the time - unlike you :-)

I enjoy mountainbiking, skiing, volleyball, motorcycle racing and many other pursuits, usually with my kids - that's what I do to really enjoy myself. You are a minor amusement, sometimes.