I yelled at an old fart today.

Old August 9th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Raptor

Default I yelled at an old fart today.

And several other drivers. Really, it was not a good day for the local
cagers. More people tried to cut me off (turning in front of me either
coming or going in the same direction) than I usually see in five rides.
In each case, I slowed, they slowed, and I kept to my line, yelling or
glaring all the way.

That one old guy, in retrospect, seemed to have a vaguely mortified look
on his face and was probably saying something like, "Oops, sorry."

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

Great ride today? jj General 0 June 12th 05 05:29 AM
Unless my fingers fell off - I was going to ride today! Ken General 13 May 15th 05 07:32 PM
Another good ride today MSeries UK 8 February 7th 05 08:48 PM
Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem ben_unruh Unicycling 16 January 23rd 05 09:42 PM
There were some great views today MSeries UK 1 November 14th 04 08:20 AM