This group

Old February 26th 19, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

Default This group

On 24/02/2019 20:12, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:49:26 +0000
RJH wrote:

Just noticed

Really?

Yep, but then, only just looked :-)

--
Cheers, Rob
Old February 27th 19, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

RJH wrote:

Just noticed

Really?

Yep, but then, only just looked :-)

I thought it was mentioned here fairly often.

Old March 2nd 19, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

RJH wrote:

Just noticed

Really?

Yep, but then, only just looked :-)

I thought it was mentioned here fairly often.

Can't say I'd noticed - but I'm not the most attentive of lurkers, and
the S/N ratio here is pretty poor.

--
Cheers, Rob
Old March 3rd 19, 07:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 10:13:29 +0000
RJH wrote:

Can't say I'd noticed - but I'm not the most attentive of lurkers,
and the S/N ratio here is pretty poor.

SNR is fine once you add a few filters.