Scum on pedal bikes

Old December 2nd 17, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Scum on pedal bikes

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...omments-anchor
Interesting comment about scum cyclists.
It must be hard being a cyclist and being hated so much.

Old December 3rd 17, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 03.12.2017 10:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...omments-anchor
Interesting comment about scum cyclists.
It must be hard being a cyclist and being hated so much.

No it isn't
Old December 3rd 17, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 9:31:28 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...omments-anchor

More of your perverted obsession with cyclist's legs.

Interesting comment about scum cyclists.

Posted by you.

It must be hard being a cyclist and being hated so much.

No, we just feel sorry for sad lonely losers like you.

Old December 3rd 17, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

In what could be a first in competitive cycling, a driver managed to help keep the race route free of trains:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new... idge/?ref=ar

Any lowboy you see lurking near a RR trestle in the 2018 Tour de France may be there for a reason.

Old December 3rd 17, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 5:32:41 PM UTC, Bret Cahill wrote:
In what could be a first in competitive cycling, a driver managed to help keep the race route free of trains:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new... idge/?ref=ar

Obviously the driver had to swerve to avoid an unlit cyclist wearing dark clothing going the wrong way down a one-way street at night during a fog enclosed blizzard against a red light whilst a pedestrian was on a zebra crossing.

Old December 3rd 17, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Simon Jester wrote in
:

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 9:31:28 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...e_gets_online_
revamp/?c=c2xczh#comments-anchor

More of your perverted obsession with cyclist's legs.

Interesting comment about scum cyclists.

Posted by you.

It must be hard being a cyclist and being hated so much.

No, we just feel sorry for sad lonely losers like you.

Why talk to this lonely old git whose only entertainment is frothing at
cyclists and exercise is carrying a crowbar.

Cyclist scum Peter Keller[_3_] UK 0 January 23rd 17 10:30 AM
Father-to-be Mark Cavendish backs Sustrans' Big Pedal to encourage kids onto bikes Simon Mason UK 1 February 29th 12 09:36 PM
Shimano PD-A520 SPD Pedal versus M520 Pedal buck Techniques 5 July 24th 05 08:10 PM
Pedal Play Velomutation Art Bikes Zoot Katz General 3 September 27th 04 08:59 AM
my pedal is rusted and I can't get it off. I have to get it off so I can replace the bent pedal. HELP!!!!!!! wanglu Techniques 6 September 7th 03 02:05 AM