Pedestrian was killed by a cyclist wearing hi-vis

Old May 6th 18, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Sun, 6 May 2018 12:02:51 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another troll-feeding
senile idiot, driveled again:

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Time to ban useless seniletroll-feeding idiots like you from Usenet.

Old May 6th 18, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pedestrian was killed by a cyclist wearing hi-vis

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 8:07:31 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 20:02:51 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 2:20:31 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 14:14:29 +0100, wrote:

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 1:23:21 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 13:17:38 +0100, wrote:

Should have seen him coming!

QUOTE:
A Merseyside gangster, who once saved footballer Steven Gerrard from a thug, has been gunned down by an assassin on a bicycle.

John Kinsella, 53, was found dead on Saturday morning after he took his dog for a walk in a secluded woodland alongside the M62 in Merseyside.

The gangland fixer was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called at 7am to reports of a 'firearms discharge'.

Now local police are on the hunt for the bicycle-riding gunman who was seen wearing a *****hi-vis jacket***** (EMPHASIS MINE)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nned-down.html

I don't see hi-vis people any more than anyone else, all they do is annoy me. I drive closer to anyone who thinks they're more important than everyone else.

They are tooled up now though, so watch out!

I've got tools in my car too, for example a tyre iron.

Modern vehicle users generally carry tyre plastics.

WTF? You can't undo a wheelnut with a plastic spanner!

Modern vehicles have quick release wheel nuts.

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Agreed. I'm sick of people driving right through my town when there's a ****ing bypass which would get them there twice as fast and not hold up people trying to actually enter the town.

Do you drive through other peoples towns?

Old May 6th 18, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

On Sun, 06 May 2018 21:30:46 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

[...]

Snob.

Er hang on.... doesn't that make it easier for someone to undo them when you're not looking (to steal the tyre or just for a laugh)?

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Agreed. I'm sick of people driving right through my town when there's a ****ing bypass which would get them there twice as fast and not hold up people trying to actually enter the town.

Do you drive through other peoples towns?

Not if there's a bypass and I don't wish to stop in the town. Why would I take a slower route?

Old May 6th 18, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sun, 6 May 2018 13:27:24 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another troll-feeding
senile idiot, driveled again:

Time to ban useless seniletroll-feeding idiots like you from Usenet.

Jawohl Mein Fuhrer!

BG Poor senile idiot!
Old May 6th 18, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sun, 6 May 2018 13:30:46 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another troll-feeding
senile idiot, driveled again:

Modern vehicles have quick release wheel nuts.

Hard to tell which of the two of you is nuttier, the puerile one or the
senile one. BG
Old May 6th 18, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 9:58:41 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
[...]

I suppose that could happen if you live in a slum, doesn't happen here.

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Agreed. I'm sick of people driving right through my town when there's a ****ing bypass which would get them there twice as fast and not hold up people trying to actually enter the town.

Do you drive through other peoples towns?

Not if there's a bypass and I don't wish to stop in the town. Why would I take a slower route?

So you admit you will drive through the town if it is more convenient for you.

Old May 6th 18, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sun, 6 May 2018 14:51:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another troll-feeding

So you admit that you ARE a senile troll-feeding stupid ****!
Old May 6th 18, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Every modern car I've seen has locking wheelnuts. Which ****es off garages when the key isn't left with them.

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Agreed. I'm sick of people driving right through my town when there's a ****ing bypass which would get them there twice as fast and not hold up people trying to actually enter the town.

Do you drive through other peoples towns?

Not if there's a bypass and I don't wish to stop in the town. Why would I take a slower route?

So you admit you will drive through the town if it is more convenient for you.

I drive through a town only to stop there. I'm complaining about people who go straight through. They're slowing themselves down aswell. Why do you think we have bypasses?

--
Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.
Old May 7th 18, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 11:40:16 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
[...]

I said MODERN vehicle not car.

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.

Agreed. I'm sick of people driving right through my town when there's a ****ing bypass which would get them there twice as fast and not hold up people trying to actually enter the town.

Do you drive through other peoples towns?

Not if there's a bypass and I don't wish to stop in the town. Why would I take a slower route?

So you admit you will drive through the town if it is more convenient for you.

I drive through a town only to stop there. I'm complaining about people who go straight through. They're slowing themselves down aswell. Why do you think we have bypasses?

Is your real name Dent Arthur Dent?