New Long Jump Record

Old September 14th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default New Long Jump Record

not in my experience.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old September 14th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

dude, I won long jump at naucc. you should come smash on me next year
at naucc! or else, I am gonna win it again at a 2.7m or whatever...

Very nice jump man. props!

--
JosephCampbell

www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
Old September 14th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

watched it again, your awesome.
SWEET!!!! again, come to NAUCC!!!

Old September 14th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

lol
its too far and too expensive. :/

Old September 15th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

skrobo wrote:
lol
its too far and too expensive. :/

but its worth it!

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old September 15th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

tholub wrote:
Because you can't claim it's the "world record" when the way you're
doing it is actually much easier than the conditions under which the
world record was set. Maybe I could beat Usain Bolt's 100m time if I
were running down a steep enough grade, but that's not interesting.

not sure I remember seeing anywhere he was claiming it was a world
record... only that it was a record, not THE record just a record...
just a record for him.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old September 15th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

Visually, the gap looks better. Having more of a drop out below would
look even cooler, but I guess it would suck to crash into an edge.

I would call it a valid world record myself, until someone can post a
vid of them doing a bigger gap. Really amazing.

--
feel the light
Old September 15th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Ducttape wrote:
not sure I remember seeing anywhere he was claiming it was a world
record... only that it was a record, not THE record just a record...
just a record for him.

"new world record"
not just a record for me, cuz nobody's ever shown a bigger jump than
this (measured, i know of one in a video of mine that's more than
likely bigger than this)

Old September 15th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Ducttape wrote:
not sure I remember seeing anywhere he was claiming it was a world
record... only that it was a record, not THE record just a record...
just a record for him.

There you go again...in too much of a hurry to pay attention to things.
Watch the video again; the title segment makes the claim.

Killer jump man, whatever the skeptics say.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
Old September 16th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

tomblackwood wrote:
There you go again...in too much of a hurry to pay attention to things.
Watch the video again; the title segment makes the claim.

Killer jump man, whatever the skeptics say.

Oh see I was busy reading the forums and just clicked the link and
watched the replay. Not in a hurry just distracted. Plus I added in
that I wasn't sure I saw it anywhere, doesn't mean he never said it
just means I don't remember seeing it but now I have seen it so I am
taking back what I said about it not saying world record anywhere.