Timbob's Awsome KH seat

Old December 27th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Default Timbob's Awsome KH seat

So I got a KH cf base for christmas and am about to drill it and such.
Its alot of money so encouragement and advice would be helpful. Hope i
dont mess it up and will post progress as i get farther it should be
awsome. I know there is a search function for advice on this i just
want to do it anyway and post my progress. Off to start working.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but
it wouldn't matter anyway.

Ducttape wrote:
A cx? yeah..... the seat isn't really a seat it's a brick in
disguise.....

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his
way to world domination.
timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425

Old December 27th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Okay so now, since i started this morning, i have drilled all of the
holes and filed one of them so the carraige bolts will fit correctly.
So now im halfway to finishing the bumper. 1/9th of the way there!

|Filename: _DSC0003.jpg |

timbob1907

Old December 27th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Looks good so far.

--
Borgschulze

Old December 27th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Okay I had already started the second hole and now im done with the
bumper! Its a little crooked i know but it works and fits well enough.
so now im 2/9ths done. two down seven to go. I probably wont finish
it tonight since i have to go to work in 2 hours. oh well

|Filename: _DSC0005.jpg |

timbob1907

Old December 28th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

So im 1/3 of the way done. Im starting on the handle part. Its going
alot faster than i thought. My brother made one and his took a very
long time. So i have six more to go in 1 hour and 45 min. I might
make it!

|Filename: _DSC0006.jpg |

timbob1907

Old December 28th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Wow less than 5 minutes for that one im almost pro now.

|Filename: _DSC0007.jpg |

timbob1907

Old December 28th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

easy turbo... don't want to screw up that beautiful carbon fiber.

--
zfreak220

certified curb hopper 11-23-06

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old December 28th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Im not rushing( although i dont have much time) its just easier if
you file fast so that it files smoothly. Well im 5/9ths there almost
done with the handle but i probably wont finish today since i still
need four or six washers for the seatpost and handle but ill get as far
as i can.

--
timbob1907

Old December 28th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

Really appreciate the progress photos. Considering your time deadline,
if you didn't stop to photograph and post to the forum, you'd be done
by now and had plenty of time to test it out.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old December 28th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

I kind of knew that i wouldnt be finished before i had to go to work and
i would rather take the time to show my work( it doesnt take that long
anyways)

Any way i foud out that i made a very horrible error while ordering the
bolts. I was going to buy for my friend his bolts for a miyata style
and so had 9 bolts in my head and so i bought 9 of them just before i
left for work i noticed that i dont have a miyata and never have. Its
pretty much the dumbest mistake ever. So i need to go to the store
again tomorrow and get one bolt and one nut and 6 washers. So with my
corrections i am now 6/10ths of the way done. Since my brothers are
still awake i will start on the seatpost holes now.

--
timbob1907