New milestone: metric century

Old July 8th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rubic

Default New milestone: metric century

siafirede:

I know some people from the DC Randonneurs (long distance cycling), so
you may have run into one of them, but I live and ride in Nashville,
TN.

Jeff Bauer
Gran Fondo Fixies
http://www.kaisercycling.com

--
rubic

When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
Old September 21st 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

I know this is an old thread but I'd like to revive it with the goal of
using it as a "Who's ridden a metric century on a unicycle" thread; in
the same vein as "Who has ridden a 100 miles on a unicycle" thread.
This is the thread for the dreamers who hope to one day do a 100 miles
and are now one step closer to that goal. I'll start the list off
though I know I'm far from the first. Here it goes:

Robert Youngren, 20 September 2008, All You Can Eat Metric Century,
Huntsville Alabama. 5 hours 45 minutes.

--
MuniSano
Old September 21st 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Robert Youngren, 20 September 2008, All You Can Eat Metric Century,
Huntsville Alabama. 5 hours 45 minutes.
Tom Blackwood, 18 March 2008, Quy Nhon to Tuy Hoa, Uninam Tour (plus 3
other times)

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...

New milestone: metric century rubic Unicycling 16 September 21st 08 10:26 PM
Metric Century! Sam R. Australia 3 February 5th 07 02:58 AM
Metric Century dkahn400 UK 3 June 25th 06 08:13 PM
Metric Century garryb59 UK 0 June 23rd 06 05:04 PM
Metric Century Ambrose Nankivell UK 0 June 23rd 06 03:19 PM