Is There No End to the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers?

Old April 21st 04, 10:00 PM
Ken in KC

Default Is There No End to the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers?

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Have you ever actually thought what a MTB (not downhill) only trail
would look

like? Heres a hint. 8-12 inches wide.
Impossible. Two bikes can't pass each other in that narrow space.

Li

-

Old April 24th 04, 03:09 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:00:06 GMT, Ken in KC
wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
.. Have you ever actually thought what a MTB (not downhill) only trail
.. would look
.. like? Heres a hint. 8-12 inches wide.
.. Impossible. Two bikes can't pass each other in that narrow space.
..
..
..
..Lie

It's true. It's physically impossible for two bikers to pass each other on a 12
inch trail.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 24th 04, 04:33 PM
S o r n i

Mike Vandeman wrote:

It's true. It's physically impossible for two bikers to pass each
other on a 12 inch trail.

BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA.

(But rather than call you a LIAR, DUH!, I think it's just a case of utter
blind stupidity.)

Bill "do your research, do(r)c" S.

Old April 25th 04, 06:53 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:33:02 GMT, " S o r n i" wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..
.. It's true. It's physically impossible for two bikers to pass each
.. other on a 12 inch trail.
..
..BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA.
..
..(But rather than call you a LIAR, DUH!, I think it's just a case of utter
..blind stupidity.)

Then explain.

..Bill "do your research, do(r)c" S.
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 25th 04, 07:11 AM
S o r n i

wrote:

.Mike Vandeman wrote:
.
. It's true. It's physically impossible for two bikers to pass each
. other on a 12 inch trail.
.
.BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA.
.
.(But rather than call you a LIAR, DUH!, I think it's just a case of
utter .blind stupidity.)

Then explain.

.Bill "do your research, do(r)c" S.

Well first of all, that's why I said do your research.

However, I realize that's one of your weakest skills, so...

Experienced, responsible mountain bikers avoid riding off-trail at all
costs. Therefore, when two riders approach each other on a narrow sliver of
singletrack (our most cherished of terrains), one will invariably yield to
the other by coming to a stop, putting the outside foot down, and leaning
the bike to the right to allow the other rider to pass safely. (Usually the
uphill cyclist yields to the lower one, as the latter is working harder and
the former can restart easier.)

I can understand why you can't grasp this concept: after all, hikers like
to walk TWO AND THREE ABREAST -- thus widening trails until they're
effectively jeep roads.

Bill "don't expect you to admit I'm right" S.

Why Can't Mountain Bikers Read? Gary S. Mountain Biking 19 April 23rd 04 11:19 PM
Another Mountain Biker Proves It: ALL Mountain Bikers Are Liars Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 7 February 18th 04 04:09 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 05:14 AM
Classic Quotes by Typical Idiot Mountain Bikers John Morgan Mountain Biking 4 August 31st 03 02:53 AM