Adam Lagging Behind

Old November 1st 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Adam Lagging Behind

Our own hero, Adam Myerson finished only 22nd (only?) in the USGP cyclocross
day 2. Of course that was a great improvement from the day before when he
got a 34th.

I know that you're a slow season starter Adam but you are capable of
finishing in the top 10 EVERY time. Let's see you get to work.

Old November 2nd 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
Our own hero, Adam Myerson finished only 22nd (only?) in the USGP
cyclocross day 2. Of course that was a great improvement from the day
before when he got a 34th.

I know that you're a slow season starter Adam but you are capable of
finishing in the top 10 EVERY time. Let's see you get to work.

He was on the podium today
Old November 2nd 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article , z wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
Our own hero, Adam Myerson finished only 22nd (only?) in the USGP
cyclocross day 2. Of course that was a great improvement from the day
before when he got a 34th.

I know that you're a slow season starter Adam but you are capable of
finishing in the top 10 EVERY time. Let's see you get to work.

He was on the podium today

His improvement curve is impressive! If we extrapolate this to worlds,
he might beat Jonathan Page (the other one).

BTW, Myerson fb status today: "If someone could explain how I got on the
podium for a muddy, hilly UCI race today, I'd appreciate it."

Best suggestion: "The rapture and you were left behind?"

Old November 2nd 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

BTW, Myerson fb status today: "If someone could explain how I got on the
podium for a muddy, hilly UCI race today, I'd appreciate it."

Best suggestion: "The rapture and you were left behind?"

Can you explain what all that means Ryan? It makes absolutely no sense to
me. The finishing order on the website says he finished 22. So how did he
end up on the podium?

Old November 2nd 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 1, 4:34*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
Our own hero, Adam Myerson finished only 22nd (only?) in the USGP cyclocross
day 2. Of course that was a great improvement from the day before when he
got a 34th.

I know that you're a slow season starter Adam but you are capable of
finishing in the top 10 EVERY time. Let's see you get to work.

Kunich having you root for a cyclist is like letting Neville
Chamberlain root for peace. Best you just sit on the sidelines eating
Krispy Kremes rather than **** it up for everyone.
Old November 2nd 09, 08:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

BTW, Myerson fb status today: "If someone could explain how I got on the
podium for a muddy, hilly UCI race today, I'd appreciate it."

Best suggestion: "The rapture and you were left behind?"

Can you explain what all that means Ryan? It makes absolutely no sense to
me. The finishing order on the website says he finished 22. So how did he
end up on the podium?

Maybe this race?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/bea...te-men/results

Assuming a 5-deep podium.

Old November 2nd 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

BTW, Myerson fb status today: "If someone could explain how I got on
the
podium for a muddy, hilly UCI race today, I'd appreciate it."

Best suggestion: "The rapture and you were left behind?"

Can you explain what all that means Ryan? It makes absolutely no sense to
me. The finishing order on the website says he finished 22. So how did he
end up on the podium?

Maybe this race?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/bea...te-men/results

Assuming a 5-deep podium.

Adam's name seems to have disappeared from the other listings I was looking
at. What the heck happened?

Adam Strikes Again Tom Kunich Racing 2 October 6th 09 05:32 AM
Don't race with Adam Meyerson [email protected] Racing 13 January 15th 09 06:58 PM
Adam Finishes with McCormick Tom Kunich Racing 1 December 11th 07 08:56 PM
Adam Ant Tom Kunich Racing 4 November 5th 07 04:09 PM
tonite on adam corloa adam rides a uni! unicyclistben Unicycling 13 November 5th 05 06:00 AM