Cyclists waste petrol

Old October 9th 18, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Ozzietard Alert!

On 10/9/18 9:14 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 05:42:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two abnormal idiots' usual stinking troll ****

...and much better air in here again!

Agreed that Jimmy is weary, stale, flat and unprofitable.
Old October 9th 18, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10/9/18 9:13 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 04:42:16 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:03:18 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/30/2018 09:10 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why do you have such complicated terms for your coins? Ours are just
called by their value - 20p, 50p, etc.

Said the person with bobs, tanners, quids, sovs, tuppence, nuggets, and
beer tokens...

Nobody says bob anymore. Tenner is simple, it means ten. Quid is just
another word for pound, like buck means dollar. Nobody says sovs or
tuppence or nugget or beer token anymore.

And I don't think we've had coins made of anything anywhere near the
coin's value for a long time. Although they did recently (without
announcing it) change the 10p coin to one that was slightly
thinner/thicker (I forget which) and a different metal to save money.
This played havoc with machines that take them.

There is a whole market for 'junk silver' in the US. Those are pre-1965
coins with no particular numismatic value that did have silver in their
composition. The theory is if the **** hits the fan they will have
exchange value as opposed to the post '65 coins that are intrinsically
worthless.

I think all coins should be worth themselves in metal.

More fool you.

Says, of course, the senile troll-feeding fool! ****ing hilarious! LOL

Agreed that Wilkinson is grimy, squalid, nasty and profane.
Old October 9th 18, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 01:53:24 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 10/08/2018 09:59 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
[...]

It particularly annoys me as I have a coin counter that sorts the coins
and creates a "bank bag" (as in a particular amount - 20 x £1 etc that
the bank likes paid in at once) of coins in each tube, simply by the
total thickness of the pile. With the new 10ps it gets it wrong each
time, so I just grumble at the bank teller when she says I've given her
the wrong amount. I can adjust it for the new coins, but a the moment
we have some of each.

About 10 years ago I sorted coins and put them into coin wrappers. When
I took them to the bank I stood their while the teller dumped them out
of the wrappers and took the pile to the back room to sort.

Ours has a sensitive weighscale, on the end of the row of tellers.

The supermarket has a coin sorter that I use when I accumulate a couple
of buckets of coins. There is a charge if you want cash back but none if
you get a gift card. There are several varieties of gift cards, but I go
with Amazon. For that you don't get a physical card, just a code number
that adds the balance to your Amazon account. The sorter works quite
well and only spits out Canadian coins. Sometimes it will reject a US
coin but generally takes it if you run it through again.

I just bought my own for £10 on Ebay.

Yeah, but it doesn't spit out gift cards. You still have to do something
with all the tin.

It sorts it into money bag sized tubes of each coin, which I can easily deposit at the bank, in return for real money (or just into my account) without bothering with ****ing gift cards which have to be spent in a certain place.
Old October 10th 18, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On 10/9/18 9:40 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 18:53:24 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

I just bought my own for £10 on Ebay.

Yeah, but it doesn't spit out gift cards. You still have to do something
with all the tin.

Talking of spitting: do you spit it out or do you swallow it after you
sucked off the Scottish ******, senile cocksucker?

Yes that Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is foul and disgusting, isn't he?

This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] UK 123 February 12th 17 11:08 PM
Another waste of effort Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 2 September 21st 11 09:56 AM
So here is some total waste Anton Berlin Racing 6 August 4th 09 05:05 AM
Wot a waste [email protected] UK 11 February 28th 08 09:24 AM
Probably a waste of my time but its my time to waste Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 78 January 18th 07 12:30 AM