What drivers can do

Old October 26th 18, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default What drivers can do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly little
toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

Old October 26th 18, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly little
toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing miles
of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)
Old October 26th 18, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly
little toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing
miles of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)

Because they are all not as good as the driver in that clip.
He was just WOW!

Old October 27th 18, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 8:32:04 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly little
toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

Actually I think I could have negotiated that roundabout quite easily on my pedal cycle without a police escort.
Old October 27th 18, 02:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 8:42:41 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly little
toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing miles
of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)

It was the cyclist's fault.

Old October 27th 18, 07:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly little
toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

They should have used a team of cyclists to move that, it would help
save the planet.
Old October 27th 18, 07:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 26/10/2018 20:50, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly
little toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing
miles of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)

Because they are all not as good as the driver in that clip.
He was just WOW!

How do you know that the driver wasn't also a cyclist? I have a

friend who drives juggernauts and is also a keen cyclist.

--
Bod
Old October 27th 18, 07:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

JNugent wrote:
On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly
little toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing
miles of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)

Because they are all not as good as the driver in that clip.
He was just WOW!

How do you know that the driver wasn't also a cyclist? I have a

friend who drives juggernauts and is also a keen cyclist.

Hundreds of lorry drivers made to ride bikes on London's roads.

https://road.cc/content/news/214683-...-londons-roads

--
Bod
Old October 27th 18, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 26/10/2018 20:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuqDou-CmU

This is something that you **** poor little ******s on your silly
little toys will never be able to do.
A DRIVER did this, not a ****ing stupid cyclist.

The driver in that video deserves praise for such skill.

But if they're all that good, why do thy keep crashing and closing
miles of motorway (espectially the M25)? ;-)

Because they are all not as good as the driver in that clip.
He was just WOW!

How do you know that the driver wasn't also a cyclist? I have a
friend who drives juggernauts and is also a keen cyclist.

Okay and all of that ****.
We go back a long time Ron.
Lynn died in April.
How are you and Dot?

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.

I'm doing ok, but Dot's had a lot of ongoing problems. She seems to be
coping fairly well with them at the moment though.
My brother,Derek, is dying in hospital, he has a tumour, he's 81.

Accepted.
We are getting no younger and I really hope that Dot will be okay as I hope
that you will be okay.
Sorry to hear about Derek.
And Ron:
I've been to too many funerals in the past few years.
****!

Old October 27th 18, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

JNugent wrote:
[...]

Indeed, when you're young it's all parties, but now it's replaced by funerals.

--
Bod

Is There No Low Too Low for Drivers? Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen UK 0 June 16th 16 05:21 PM
Drivers dob themselves in after hit and run Alycidon UK 0 March 24th 16 02:07 PM
Drivers! [email protected] UK 2 June 3rd 09 10:42 AM
OAP drivers Sylvia Wood UK 24 April 6th 09 02:22 AM
Not All Bus Drivers are Sh!ts Neal Milne UK 8 September 13th 03 08:15 PM