What Fuels Dutch Female Cyclists?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd 20, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kenneth Litwak

Default What Fuels Dutch Female Cyclists?

I can't help wondering how Dutch female cyclists can be so successful all the time. It's practically the case that if van Vleuten is in a race, everyone might as well go home because they can't possibly win. I don't see women from any other nation dominating race after race, year after year, the way the Dutch women do. I don't have exhaustive statistics to prove my point but it seems every time I watch a race that has Dutch women in it, I can guess who will win without much effort.

Why Female Cyclists Aren't Getting Their Legs Over Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 10 February 6th 12 03:44 AM
Female cyclists useless. Lord Turkey Cough UK 1 April 24th 07 04:57 PM
Female Cyclists from Queensland... Tamyka Bell Australia 0 March 4th 05 12:39 AM
Female cyclists. half_pint UK 13 December 10th 04 05:04 PM
Any female cyclists out there? cityjen UK 43 July 8th 04 10:44 PM