Nice Spread!!!!!

Old June 5th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Nice Spread!!!!!

On Jun 4, 9:21 am, "Richard Cheese" wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...ay07/mthood07/...

I'd rather be skating: http://www.exxostenerife.com/speedsk...s/nicole11.jpg

-ilan

Old June 5th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marty

On Jun 4, 1:47 pm, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
Marty schreef:

What does schreef mean? I tried to google it, but all I got were hits
in languages that I do not understand.

Thanks.
--
Marty

Old June 5th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:34:35 -0700, Marty wrote:
What does schreef mean?

Wrote, in Dutch.

--
E. Dronkert
Old June 5th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marty

On Jun 5, 8:38 am, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:34:35 -0700, Marty wrote:
What does schreef mean?

Wrote, in Dutch.

--
E. Dronkert

I wrote something in Dutch? Cool!

Een biertje kost vaak meer dan twee euro...belachelijk!
--
Marty

Old June 5th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Banned

On Jun 4, 9:30 pm, ST wrote:
On 6/4/07 12:47 PM, in article ,

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote:
Marty schreef:
That may actually be a little bit of road rash on her boob.

That's right. Check myspace 'roubaixgirl'.

http://seaotter.mtbr.com/files/2007/04/499848745_l6.jpg

Sponsored by B&J...YGBSM...

Old June 5th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Colin Campbell

Stu Fleming wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Yeah, just in case you missed the stretch marks. Can anybody make out
(guess/fabricate) what the tattoo says?

"Stop looking at my tits" ?

That's what they all say, but they keep displaying them, on the bike, at
the gym, on the street, at the office. I wonder what it means? I think
it means I should keep looking.
Old June 5th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

Pretty much: that's what Marlowe would have said
if boobs had been to his taste.
http://shakespeare.about.com/od/faqs...hermarlowe.htm
[Ignore the stuff about Marlowe staging his death]
http://www.links2love.com/poetry_108.htm

It's quite appropriate since "Whoever lov'd that
lov'd not at first sight?" applies to 90% of RBR
today.

This takes me back to college in the sense I have no clue as to what you
are talking about. Luckily, unlike when in college, I won't have to write
a paper on it because I would have focused in on whether Marlowe had faked
his own death, was immortal, and also been both Jim Morrison and Kurt
Cobain, except I wouldn't have done Cobain since he was still alive when I
was in college. It was papers like that which sucked my gpa right into the
toilet, precluded med school, and have led me to an intellectual life
equivalent to Woody Allen drinking Woolite in an alleyway over his lost
love Daisy. So it all comes back to love. Oh we like sheep.

--
Bill Asher
Old June 5th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
So it all comes back to love. Oh we like sheep.

Don't tell me you're from New Zealand.

Old June 6th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article , ST
wrote:

On 6/4/07 12:47 PM, in article ,
"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote:

Marty schreef:
That may actually be a little bit of road rash on her boob.

That's right. Check myspace 'roubaixgirl'.

http://seaotter.mtbr.com/files/2007/04/499848745_l6.jpg

The good thing about these pictures is I do not have to
dwell on the fact the she would never have me because I
am a clueless, uncool, geek. I can just repeat, "She
would never have me because she could drop my like last
night's pizza carton."

--
Michael Press
Old June 6th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:46:54 -0000, "
wrote:

Pretty much: that's what Marlowe would have said
if boobs had been to his taste.

Bogey clearly eyed some while playing Marlowe.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...