One Simple Question

Old July 1st 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

Default One Simple Question

"Carmine Clamenza" writes:

Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It seems to me that there shouldn't be a race-number "1" this year

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
Old July 1st 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
G.T.

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
"Carmine Clamenza" writes:

Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It seems to me that there shouldn't be a race-number "1" this year

Should I also destroy Flandis' 2006 number plate?

Greg
--
Ticket******* tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old July 1st 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carmine Clamenza

Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

Old July 1st 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza"
wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
the Tour de France.

Sincerely,

Greg Lemond

Old July 2nd 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
G.T.

oups.com...
wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
the Tour de France.

Hey Greg,

Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?

You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:

You might have won eight of them!

Greg not Lemond

Old July 2nd 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

G.T. wrote:
oups.com...
wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
the Tour de France.

Hey Greg,

Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?

You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:

You might have won eight of them!

Greg not Lemond

I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
beaten it to death many times over.

~bob s.
Old July 2nd 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
G.T.

"bob sullivan" wrote in message
. ..
G.T. wrote:
oups.com...
wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
the Tour de France.

Hey Greg,

Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?

You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:

You might have won eight of them!

Greg not Lemond

I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
beaten it to death many times over.

It was already dead before I started beating it.

Greg

Old July 2nd 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 1, 3:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza"
wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

Oscar.

Old July 2nd 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
G.T.

wrote:
Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

Oscar.

They all dope.

It's either Flandis or no one.

Greg
--
http://ticketmastersucks.org
Old July 2nd 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 1, 7:40 pm, "G.T." wrote:
"bob sullivan" wrote in message

I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
beaten it to death many times over.

It was already dead before I started beating it.

It's obvious that you've been beating it for a long while.