Davey Millar on Saturday

Old July 6th 07, 09:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Davey Millar on Saturday

On Jul 5, 3:40 pm, Dan Gregory
wrote:
Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
---------------
If I was there I would check the dumpsters behind the hotels, where the
riders are staying. Look for hypo's, blood bags, used t-patches, etc.
Enter all the data into my laptop, and then you would have your answer.

Given the levels of security in London at the moment I don't think there
will be many dumpsters...

The perfect way of safely disposing of doping byproducts!

1. Get blue cooler full of blood, steroids, needles,
caffeinated Clif bars, etc.

2. Place used needles, bags, and Clif bar wrappers
carefully in empty cooler.

3. Quietly leave cooler on street corner and wait for
Metropolitan Police to detonate it as "suspicious
package," destroying all evidence.

4. Profit!

Ben

Old July 6th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:36:02 -0700, Andre wrote:

On Jul 5, 7:28 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:10:36 -0700, Andre
wrote:

On Jul 5, 7:02 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:37:38 -0700, Andre
wrote:

after having signed Basso which
was illegal at the the time.

Illegal? What laws were broken?
The law that prvented teams from signing riders under investigation.

That's a law? In what country? Or is it an EU law? What legislature
passed such a law?

--
JT
****************************

Call it what you want, but you know what I'm referring to don't you?
Maybe it wasn't a law but a requirement that teams could not sign
riders under investigation if they wanted to compete in major races.

There was among a group of teams a pretentious assertion that they were some
sort of association with rules that were binding upon pro tour teams. Some
number of those teams promulgated this rule. Basically it was so enormously
stupid and unenforceable that there's no reason to abide by it.

Ron
Old July 6th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message , Doug Taylor
') wrote:

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:21:42 +0200, Davey Crockett
wrote:

I'm going to stick my neck out and root for Davey Millar to take the
Tour Opener on Saturday if for no other reasons other than

Giving the first Stage Win to a certified clean rider since ?

Charles Laeser in Bordeaux in 1903, I think.

Mind you, I'm not certain he was clean.

;; It appears that /dev/null is a conforming XSL processor.

Old July 6th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 5, 8:28 pm, Andre wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:21 am, Davey Crockett
wrote:

I'm going to stick my neck out and root for Davey Millar to take the
Tour Opener on Saturday if for no other reasons other than

1. My lad Cédric Vasseur doesn't have a hope of pulling it off, even
supposing he rides which isn't 100% certain although if Boonen rides,
Cédric is pretty sure to ride too;

2. I'm sick of the sanctimonious **** several riders, principally from
Great Britain, are spouting according to the Tabloids

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
-

I think Cancelara will take it.

Andre

I agree, especially because I saw his Tour de Suisse prologue, and I
noted that he has extremely good bike handling skills which will gain
him some time. I think he is a better bike handler than than Millar,
Wiggins, and Zabriskie (duh).

-ilan

Old July 7th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

wrote:
after having signed Basso which
was illegal at the the time.
Illegal? What laws were broken?
The law that prvented teams from signing riders under investigation.

That's a law? In what country? Or is it an EU law? What legislature
passed such a law?

Call it what you want, but you know what I'm referring to don't you?
Maybe it wasn't a law but a requirement that teams could not sign
riders under investigation if they wanted to compete in major races.

I thought CONI had closed the investigation into Basso at the time that
Disco signed him. If that's the case, then they didn't break the
agreement, because he was, at that moment, in the clear. He resigned
after CONI reopened the case.

~bob s.
Old March 22nd 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Doug Taylor wrote:

wrote:

I'm going to stick my neck out and root for Davey Millar to take the
Tour Opener on Saturday if for no other reasons other than

Giving the first Stage Win to a certified clean rider since ?

David Moncoutie, Stage 12, July 14, 2005. Everybody
knows Moncoutie is clean, and a French rider
who wins on Bastille Day is definitely clean.

Virenque, Stage 10, July 14, 2004. Post-bust clean?

Davey Millar Davey Crockett Racing 1 June 15th 07 01:18 PM
happy birthday davey Davey Crockett Racing 2 December 15th 06 09:37 PM
This story made me think of Davey Bill C Racing 0 January 23rd 05 11:20 PM
Davey is through [email protected] Racing 32 October 10th 04 05:32 AM
Is Davey Crockett? TritonRider Racing 3 July 23rd 03 04:16 PM