Lanids Poll

Old November 27th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
chester

Default Lanids Poll

Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

2) Do you care?
Old November 27th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bdbafh

chester wrote:
Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

2) Do you care?

"Lanids"

3) can you spell?

Dumbass,

Its "Flandis".

You're welcome.

-bdbafh

Old November 27th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

chester writes:

Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

Yes

2) Do you care?

No

--
Davey Crockett
Old November 27th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
benjo maso

"chester" wrote in message
Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

I'm convinced he is as innocent as all the other main contenders.

2) Do you care?

That the doping hunters spoilt the Tour de France? Yes, I do.

Benjo

Old November 28th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

benjo maso wrote:
"chester" wrote in message
Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

I'm convinced he is as innocent as all the other main contenders.

Or, are you innocent that the contenders are mainly convinced of their
guilt?

Andre

Old November 28th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
patch70

chester Wrote:
1) Landis guilty?

Yes.
chester Wrote:
2) Do you care?

Yes. If we are going to get a cleaner sport, we have to start
somewhere. I agree he is as guilty as the other main contenders, but we
certainly cannot rely on testing alone to catch all the cheats.

That said, I would like the sportspeople from other sports involved in
the OP debacle (eg football, tennis) to also be named and shamed.

--
patch70

Old November 28th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

patch70 wrote:

Yes. If we are going to get a cleaner sport, we have to start
somewhere. I agree he is as guilty as the other main contenders, but we
certainly cannot rely on testing alone to catch all the cheats.

This could be read as "let the best cheater win". With heavy collateral
damage.

That said, I would like the sportspeople from other sports involved in
the OP debacle (eg football, tennis) to also be named and shamed.

When rules are made that cannot be fairly and openly enforced, the
"shame" is not with the athletes.

IOW, when the guy next to you can dope to the gills with very, very
little chance of being caught and/or testing positive g, where does
that leave you? Not exactly a "fair" position to be placed in, is it?

The "testers" have painted themselves as a moral force when in fact
they are not. --D-y

Old November 28th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve

"chester" wrote in message
Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

Not as charged.

2) Do you care?

Yes, I would not be here if I didn't. He is a Homeboy done good.

The whole thing does not make sense to me. What would skew the ratio, what
would he take ? Nobody has answered that yet.

Old November 28th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

" writes:

The "testers" have painted themselves as a moral force when in fact
they are not. --D-y

Since when was a policeman ever moral?

Or honest either for that matter?

Davey, whilst practising his profession has heard the ''Serve and
Protect'' types lie through their teeth under oath on the witness
stand upon several occasions or ''lose'' evidence that might, if
available to the defense, prove exculpatory

--
Davey Crockett
Old November 28th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Steve wrote:
"chester" wrote in message
Now that the forum is died down mostly, i was curious:

1) Landis guilty?

Not as charged.

2) Do you care?

Yes, I would not be here if I didn't. He is a Homeboy done good.

The whole thing does not make sense to me. What would skew the ratio, what
would he take ? Nobody has answered that yet.

Dumbass -

I'll answer it for you:

Testosterone.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

SBS sport poll ProfTournesol Australia 5 August 11th 05 09:23 AM
another poll ben_unruh Unicycling 1 June 18th 05 11:23 PM
The "Which is Better" Poll tylercox Unicycling 18 May 16th 05 05:01 AM
LX vs DX Poll ParadoX Unicycling 2 February 21st 05 11:42 PM
New Poll Papai Digital Racing 64 November 4th 04 09:15 PM