Chainless bicycles in time for Christmas (NBC 13 Birmingham)

Old November 23rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
PatTX[_2_]

Default Chainless bicycles in time for Christmas (NBC 13 Birmingham)

I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
this bicycle. Not a clue.

Pat in TX

Old November 27th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Rob Lindauer

PatTX wrote:
I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
this bicycle. Not a clue.

Pat in TX

I checked with mine a month or so ago. They said first ones would be
coming in in ~February.

--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address
Old December 4th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/...ristmas/47442/
Old December 5th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jorg Lueke

On Nov 23, 11:01*am, "PatTX" wrote:
I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
this bicycle. Not a clue.

Pat in TX

Cars go from timing belts to timing chains and bikes go from chains to
belts :-)