WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old May 14th 13, 09:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Synonyms don't have identical meanings. DUH! In any case, I am neither a criminal nor a felon. Sorry to disappoint you. As usual, LIAR.

You really are too funny. I suppose that you're aware that your record on the internet is now wholly focussed around your arrest, court case and conviction ? Try searching your own name ... illuminating.

And, funnily enough, the more you try and deny and debate it, the more it will trend on Google and other search engines.

You ARE a criminal ... you WERE convicted of criminal offences and, to render it beyond a shadow of a doubt, you provided narrative in this group that clearly showed you had acted so as to commit Battery ... intentionally detaining a mountain biker.

It's kind of funny to bait you but it's getting boring now ... I really do strongly suggest you re-evaluate. Or not, your call, but don't think that you're doing anything to help your cause ... quite the opposite.
Old May 15th 13, 02:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:47:07 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Synonyms don't have identical meanings. DUH! In any case, I am neither a criminal nor a felon. Sorry to disappoint you. As usual, LIAR.

You really are too funny. I suppose that you're aware that your record on the internet is now wholly focussed around your arrest, court case and conviction ? Try searching your own name ... illuminating.

Not really. There is a lot of misinformation on the internet, especially from LYING mountain bikers like you. You have demonstrated that over and over. All you are doing is giving mountain bikers a bad name.

Old May 15th 13, 12:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Not really. There is a lot of misinformation on the internet, especially from LYING mountain bikers like you. You have demonstrated that over and over. All you are doing is giving mountain bikers a bad name.

There is a lot of misinformation indeed. But the information about you is almost wholly correct. You are an anti-mountain-biking fanatic who employs the same tired arguments, ad hominem and strategies again and again and again ... to the extent that most people just get bored and leave you to it.

About the only thing of which I could be accused is cruelty to idiots (ie. you).
Old May 15th 13, 07:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:37:23 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Not really. There is a lot of misinformation on the internet, especially from LYING mountain bikers like you. You have demonstrated that over and over. All you are doing is giving mountain bikers a bad name. There is a lot of misinformation indeed. But the information about you is almost wholly correct. You are an anti-mountain-biking fanatic who employs the same tired arguments, ad hominem and strategies again and again and again ... to the extent that most people just get bored and leave you to it. About the only thing of which I could be accused is cruelty to idiots (ie. you).

And LYING. You conveniently forgot that, your most obvious characteristic.
Old May 17th 13, 10:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

And LYING. You conveniently forgot that, your most obvious characteristic.

Go on then .. prove one Mike. Show where I lied. And, no, that doesn't mean show where you disagree with what I said ... prove me wrong with reference to external, verifiable and objective data.

Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying.
Old May 17th 13, 01:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 17, 2013 2:43:20 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
And LYING. You conveniently forgot that, your most obvious characteristic.

Go on then .. prove one Mike. Show where I lied. And, no, that doesn't mean show where you disagree with what I said ... prove me wrong with reference to external, verifiable and objective data.

Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying.

Easy! You said I am a "felon" and "criminal", without checking whether those charges were DISMISSED (you asked ME to do your research for you!)! QED You guys are sooo easy to disprove!
Old May 17th 13, 03:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying.

Easy! You said I am a "felon" and "criminal", without checking whether those charges were DISMISSED (you asked ME to do your research for you!)! QED You guys are sooo easy to disprove!

External link to prove it Mike ... no ? Then maybe you're just full of BS as usual.

And, yes, I DID check and guess what, all the research verified what I said. I didn't ask you to do research, you are asserting that you KNOW something ... but you can't (or won't) prove it.

So, no, yet again you disprove nothing ... you just write c**p and expect us to believe you without providing any evidence.
Old May 17th 13, 06:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 17, 2013 7:45:58 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Like I did to you where I quoted external references to prove you were lying. Easy! You said I am a "felon" and "criminal", without checking whether those charges were DISMISSED (you asked ME to do your research for you!)! QED You guys are sooo easy to disprove! External link to prove it Mike ... no ? Then maybe you're just full of BS as usual. And, yes, I DID check and guess what, all the research verified what I said. I didn't ask you to do research, you are asserting that you KNOW something ... but you can't (or won't) prove it. So, no, yet again you disprove nothing ... you just write c**p and expect us to believe you without providing any evidence.

You made no effort to check whether the charges were dismissed, except to ask ME to do your research for you. So you asserted an umproved statement, i..e., a LIE. QED for the umpteenth time, LIAR.
Old May 18th 13, 03:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You made no effort to check whether the charges were dismissed, except to ask ME to do your research for you. So you asserted an umproved statement, i.e., a LIE. QED for the umpteenth time, LIAR.

Actually Mike, you just lied there again. I checked, others checked ... and all the results came up negative for your proposition ... which is why no-one believes you that the charges were dismissed. I even posted the results of my search ...

You are turning into a very regular liar ... sure you haven't started mountainbiking ?? :-)