$6,000 down the toilet!!!

Old December 8th 04, 03:36 AM
p e t e f a g e r l i n

Slacker wrote:

My dream DH rig that I recently built.

Pedal.
Old December 8th 04, 03:44 AM
Slacker

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:36:40 GMT, p e t e f a g e r l i n
wrote:

Slacker wrote:

My dream DH rig that I recently built.

Pedal.

Time for a new seat post.

--
Slacker
Old December 8th 04, 05:26 AM
Goodoz

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

Sorry for the stupid Q, but why is 6K down the drain?

Moved out of So Cal a few years ago...skiied up there several times...never
did summer downhill thing though. Hung out on the trails down by Ortega
HWY.

Goodoz

Old December 8th 04, 05:47 AM
Goodoz

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin36vpwm83lxu@slacker...
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:26:47 -0800, Goodoz
wrote:

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

Sorry for the stupid Q, but why is 6K down the drain?

Moved out of So Cal a few years ago...skiied up there several
times...never
did summer downhill thing though. Hung out on the trails down by Ortega
HWY.

Goodoz

My dream DH rig that I recently built.

--
Slacker

Ahh...sorry. I assume Mammoth still chairs in the summer?

Goodoz

Old December 8th 04, 06:47 AM

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

I am sorry about the restrictions and hope another park will seize

the
opportunity. I hope that this does not put allot of

downhillers/shuttlers
on trails like Wt. Wilson and San Juan Trail...bad for those of us

who climb
those trails.

Funny how a few dummies trying to be "original" seem to ruin it for
those who don't mind riding on the trails that are already there. If
they move it somewhere else, the dummies will ruin that eventually as
well.

Look at the bright side, Dean. Those shuttlers can't afford the gas to
get too crazy about Mt Wilson and the SJT.
Maybe now I'll consider going to Big Bear on occasion.

JD

Old December 8th 04, 03:16 PM
D. Dub

ALL is not lost until Johnnie Cochrane starts doing....

Were you injured Mtn Biking? commercials.

Old December 8th 04, 04:31 PM
Chris Glidden

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

Time to start riding uphill as well brother. A sub 30 lbs bike doesn't
sound too bad about now I bet.

Old December 8th 04, 04:32 PM
Chris Glidden

"Dean A. Stepper" wrote in message

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

I am sorry about the restrictions and hope another park will seize the
opportunity. I hope that this does not put allot of downhillers/shuttlers
on trails like Wt. Wilson and San Juan Trail...bad for those of us who
climb those trails.

I didn't even think about that. It's a Darth Vader/Storm Trooper fest as it
is. I shudder to think what might happen.

CG

Old December 8th 04, 04:37 PM
Bruce Edge

Slacker wrote:
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

That truly sucks. I feel your pain.

-Bruce
Old December 8th 04, 07:11 PM

Slacker wrote:
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

It's a sign of the times. The "users" have used up that area and must
go now to ruin another. I remember the slogan used by the antidrug
campaign of my elementary school days, "Users are losers".
Learn to pedal, Slacker.

JD