Texas wiseass

Old February 6th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Texas wiseass

"--D-y" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 9:30 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"--D-y" wrote in message
On Feb 4, 8:18 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Apparently you aren't able to read what I wrote?

Tom. Speaking of "able to read", look at the caption quoted below,
from Mr. Chung's URL:

I suggest you actually learn what the hell is happening if you want to
talk
about it.

Blah blah blah!

In other words you're willing to pretend that you know what you think you
know.

Old February 6th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"--D-y" wrote in message

"No Child Left Behind". What an intentionally cruel farce. "Identify
the children who have already been left behind by spending lots of
money test test testing, while the state budget can't seem to find the
money for schoolbooks". It's the War on People, Lawboy.

Ahh, so the slower people don't even count in your book. Why is that no
surprise to me?

But I wasn't talking about politics, Mr. Jerk-knee. I was talking
about the oil bidness. Where the Bush clan is regarded as
carpetbaggers, somewhat more aptly than one could apply the term to
Clinton or Romney. Whatever.

Yeah, all this last 8 years was, was oil men getting more oil. Thanks for
your understanding.

Old February 6th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
Robert, did you lose your job and that's why you're back in the bay
area?

Robert Chung wrote:
Nope. You and Greg are still on the hook for my salary. Thanks!

You need to get a grant in for the new CinQo Saturn.

Old February 6th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Donald Munro wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
Nope. You and Greg are still on the hook for my salary. Thanks!

You need to get a grant in for the new CinQo Saturn.

1. Can't stand the Garmin 705 or iBike as a head unit.
2. Sounds good, but I don't like low serial numbers.

Old February 6th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Robert Chung wrote:
1. Can't stand the Garmin 705 or iBike as a head unit.

I heard neither option is particularly durable. And whatever you
say about the powertap computers aesthetics it is tough enough to
withstand quite a lot.

2. Sounds good, but I don't like low serial numbers.

Same here. I'll rather let greg's pets beta test them, particularly
as I have 2 (wired) powertap wheels I need to ride into the ground
before I can justify buying something else.

Old February 6th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Donald Munro wrote:

2. Sounds good, but I don't like low serial numbers.

Same here. I'll rather let greg's pets beta test them, particularly
as I have 2 (wired) powertap wheels I need to ride into the ground
before I can justify buying something else.

I'm thinking of getting another wired PT. People seem to be dumping them in
favor of newer models so there are lots of bargains. A used PT Pro in good
condition has great bang-for-buck and is pretty much plug and play.

Old February 6th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Feb 3, 4:13*pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt. That
ought to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they were
last year at this time.

DJIA Feb 1, 2008 * 12,743.19

DJIA Feb 2, 2009 * *7,936.83

We're almost there!

It's Obama's fault.

Well he is Jesus, Son of God.
Old February 7th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Feb 5, 8:29 pm, --D-y wrote:

... while the state budget can't seem to find the
money for schoolbooks".

Dumbass,

Guvmint is incompetent. It always loses and wastes money. And why
not? It isn't its money, after all.

Guvmint := Waste, Greed, Fraud that would shame the crookedess of
crooks

Thanks,
$1T PORK SLAVE
Old February 7th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 6, 6:46*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:29 pm, --D-y wrote:

... while the state budget can't seem to find the
money for schoolbooks".

Dumbass,

Guvmint is incompetent. *It always loses and wastes money. And why
not? *It isn't its money, after all.

Dumbass,

You keep saying that it isn't govmint's money, and every
time, I take out my wallet and look at a bill, and it's always
signed by the Secretary of the Treasury and says "United
States of America" on it. It is, in fact, the government's money:
they printed it. I think you could issue money signed
by SLAVE of the STATE, Ron Paul, Michael Badnarik,
or Chuck Bednarik. The question is whether you could
get anyone to use it. If you can't, then perhaps govmint
is performing a useful purpose; even after a $1TB holdup,
the govmint is still the only entity whose money is
trustworthy. If Citibank printed money, would you take
a paycheck denominated in Citi$ ?

Curiously, when state budgets can't find the money
for schoolbooks, it is as much a matter of lack of finding
rather than lack of money. They always seem to still
have the money for freeways. Priorities are more
corrupt than corruption. We have this going on in
Arizona right now. Because education would spoil
a great state tradition of being rough, tough, frontier,
and, um, uneducated.

Ben

Old February 7th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Feb 5, 8:29 pm, --D-y wrote:

[...]

$1T PORK SLAVE- Hide quoted text -

Dumbass,

North Texas Morex Unicycling 0 June 3rd 08 01:06 AM
North Texas skrobo Unicycling 3 June 1st 08 03:58 PM
North Texas psbagumba Unicycling 7 May 26th 08 07:21 PM
Texas ditch surfing by Texas redneck porch monkeys LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 January 15th 08 07:02 AM
Eyal goes to Texas S_Wallis Unicycling 5 April 5th 06 05:49 AM