Texas wiseass

Old February 7th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Texas wiseass

On Feb 6, 7:12*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:08*pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:46*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Feb 5, 8:29 pm, --D-y wrote:

... while the state budget can't seem to find the
money for schoolbooks".

Dumbass,

Guvmint is incompetent. *It always loses and wastes money. And why
not? *It isn't its money, after all.

Dumbass,

You keep saying that it isn't govmint's money, and every
time, I take out my wallet and look at a bill, and it's always
signed by the Secretary of the Treasury and says "United
States of America" on it. *It is, in fact, the government's money:
they printed it. *I think you could issue money signed
by SLAVE of the STATE, Ron Paul, Michael Badnarik,
or Chuck Bednarik. *The question is whether you could
get anyone to use it. *If you can't, then perhaps govmint
is performing a useful purpose; even after a $1TB holdup,
the govmint is still the only entity whose money is
trustworthy. *If Citibank printed money, would you take
a paycheck denominated in Citi$ ?

Curiously, when state budgets can't find the money
for schoolbooks, it is as much a matter of lack of finding
rather than lack of money. *They always seem to still
have the money for freeways. *Priorities are more
corrupt than corruption. *We have this going on in
Arizona right now. *Because education would spoil
a great state tradition of being rough, tough, frontier,
and, um, uneducated.

Ben

Guvmint := Waste, Greed, Fraud that would shame the crookedess of
crooks

Thanks,
$1T PORK SLAVE- Hide quoted text -

Dumbass,

OMFG.

If you don't have the budget for a long response
incorporating several Hayek quotes, this
recession is even worse than I thought.

Ben
Old February 7th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Feb 3, 4:13 pm, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt.
That ought to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they
were last year at this time.

DJIA Feb 1, 2008 12,743.19

DJIA Feb 2, 2009 7,936.83

We're almost there!

It's Obama's fault.

Well he is Jesus, Son of God.

http://www.isgeorgebushpresident.com/

Old February 7th 09, 09:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
Let's see how you enjoy $875 BILLION added to the national debt. That
ought to make your saved dollars worth about 60% of what they were

last year at this time.

Carl Sundquist wrote:
DJIA Feb 1, 2008 Â* 12,743.19

DJIA Feb 2, 2009 Â* Â*7,936.83

We're almost there!

Robert Chung wrote:
It's Obama's fault.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Well he is Jesus, Son of God.

Subject to a DNA test.
Old February 7th 09, 09:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Guvmint is incompetent. It always loses and wastes money. And why not?
It isn't its money, after all.

Guvmint := Waste, Greed, Fraud that would shame the crookedess of crooks

So where do I send my grant for a new PM ? I suspect the Colorado
crew (marko, bret, scott) would also like their 2009 PM allocation.

Old February 7th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Donald Munro wrote:
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Guvmint is incompetent. It always loses and wastes money. And why
not? It isn't its money, after all.

Guvmint := Waste, Greed, Fraud that would shame the crookedess of
crooks

So where do I send my grant for a new PM ? I suspect the Colorado
crew (marko, bret, scott) would also like their 2009 PM allocation.

I think Fanooli is in California.

Old February 7th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Robert Chung wrote:
I think Fanooli is in California.

Indeed he is. Apologies for insinuating he's from Kunich's
alleged den (or insert correct collective noun) of gays in Colorado.

Old February 7th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Feb 5, 10:47*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"No Child Left Behind". What an intentionally cruel farce. "Identify
the children who have already been left behind by spending lots of
money test test testing, while the state budget can't seem to find the
money for schoolbooks". It's the War on People, Lawboy.

Ahh, so the slower people don't even count in your book. Why is that no
surprise to me?

"You know you are Limbushed if you can understand Tom Kunich"

It's what will be done with the information gathered that is the
problem.

But I wasn't talking about politics, Mr. Jerk-knee. I was talking
about the oil bidness. Where the Bush clan is regarded as
carpetbaggers, somewhat more aptly than one could apply the term to
Clinton or Romney. Whatever.

Yeah, all this last 8 years was, was oil men getting more oil. Thanks for
your understanding.

It was about destroying oil field infrastructure (a huge payment to
one faction) and building it back up, second time since the early
90's, non-competitive contracts given to a corporation where the Vice
President was immed. prior to his "election", CEO.

From:
http://www.truthout.org/article/repo...y-halliburton-
connection

(quoting)
Vice-President Dick Cheney is well known for his discretion, but his
official White House biography, as posted on his Web site, may exceed
even his own stringent standards. It traces the sixty-three years from
his birth, in Lincoln, Nebraska, in 1941, through college and graduate
school, and describes his increasingly powerful jobs in Washington.
Yet one chapter of Cheney s life is missing. The record notes that he
has been a 'businessman" but fails to mention the five extraordinarily
lucrative years that he spent, immediately before becoming Vice-
President, as chief executive of Halliburton, the world s largest oil-
and-gas-services company. The conglomerate, which is based in Houston,
is now the biggest private contractor for American forces in Iraq; it
has received contracts worth some eleven billion dollars for its work
there.

Cheney earned forty-four million dollars during his tenure at
Halliburton. Although he has said that he "severed all my ties with
the company,' he continues to collect deferred compensation worth
approximately a hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, and he
retains stock options worth more than eighteen million dollars. He has
announced that he will donate proceeds from the stock options to
charity.

Such actions have not quelled criticism. Halliburton has become a
favorite target for Democrats, who use it as shorthand for a host of
doubts about conflicts of interest, undue corporate influence, and
hidden motives behind Bush Administration policy in particular, its
reasons for going to war in Iraq. Like Dow Chemical during the Vietnam
War, or Enron three years ago, Halliburton has evolved into a symbol
useful in rallying the opposition. On the night that John Kerry won
the Iowa caucuses, he took a ritual swipe at the Administration s
"open hand" for Halliburton.

For months, Cheney and Halliburton have insisted that he had no
part in the government s decision about the Iraq contracts. Cheney has
stuck by a statement he made last September on Meet the Press : I have
absolutely no influence of, involvement of, knowledge of in any way,
shape, or form of contracts led by the Corps of Engineers or anybody
else in the federal government. He has declined to discuss Halliburton
in depth, and, despite a number of recent media appearances meant to
soften his public image, he turned down several requests for an
interview on the subject. Cheney s spokesman, Kevin Kellems, responded
to questions by e-mail.

Representative Henry Waxman, a liberal Democrat from California
and the ranking minority member of the House Committee on Government
Reform, has argued aggressively that the Bush Administration has left
many questions about Halliburton unanswered. Last year, for example, a
secret task force in the Bush Administration picked Halliburton to
receive a noncompetitive contract for up to seven billion dollars to
rebuild Iraq s oil operations. According to the Times, the decision
was authorized at the "highest levels of the Administration." In an
interview, Waxman asked, 'Whose decision was it? Was it made outside
the regular channels of the procurement process? We know that
Halliburton got very special treatment. What we don t know is
why." (end quote)

That's what they (BushCo) did. Your bluster bull **** isn't going to
cut it anymore, Kunich.
--D-y
Old February 7th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Feb 5, 8:29 pm, --D-y wrote:

[...]

Cement Head,

It isn't really the season to hit tennis balls at the wall. No matter
how hard you hit one, it just won't penetrate concrete.

I promise nothing, but which one of your nutty comments would you like
responded to first?

SLAVE

Old February 7th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Feb 7, 3:03*pm, --D-y wrote:

Good D-y stuff sniped

That's what they (BushCo) did. Your bluster bull **** isn't going to
cut it anymore, Kunich.
--D-y

http://www.military.com/news/article...=1186032310810

KBR Gets Contract Despite GI Deaths
February 07, 2009
Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Defense contractor KBR Inc., which is under criminal
investigation in the electrocution deaths of at least two U.S.
Soldiers in Iraq, has been awarded a $35 million contract by the
Pentagon to build an electrical distribution center and other projects
there.

The announcement of the new KBR contract comes just months after the
Pentagon, in strongly worded correspondence obtained by The Associated
Press, rejected the company's explanation of serious mistakes in Iraq
and its proposed improvements. A senior Pentagon official, David J.
Graff, cited the company's "continuing quality deficiencies" and said
KBR executives were "not sufficiently in touch with the urgency or
realities of what was actually occurring on the ground."

It's one thing to be supportive of the Party that comes closest to
representing your positions. It's a whole other thing, and the biggest
problem we have today when there is nothing but blind loyalty, cults
of persnoality, "dittos", and personal attacks, and marginalization of
anyone who has a different position or take on things.
Both Jefferson and Washington warned us, and railed against this crap
when the Country was founded and in the early years. You'd think that
we'd be better 230 years later but we are worse now.
Bill C

http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqu...-21510,00.html

Quoted:

Who coined the phrase, "The first casualty of War is Truth" ? .

However, the true origin may be in the edition of "The Idler" magazine
from 11/11/1758 which says "...among the calamities of war may be
jointly numbered the diminution of the love of truth, by the
falsehoods which interest dictates and credulity encourages."

This is just one of the fruits of the "culture war" and the ongoing
garbage between the Republicraps and Demicons and their fanatical
ideological stormtroopers.
Old February 7th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"--D-y" wrote in message

In an interview, Waxman asked, 'Whose decision was it?
Was it made outside
the regular channels of the procurement process? We know that
Halliburton got very special treatment. What we don t know is
why." (end quote)

That's what they (BushCo) did. Your bluster bull **** isn't going to
cut it anymore, Kunich.

You don't have a clue do you? Well, you're probably one of those people who
believe that we should have put out the contracts in Iraq to competitive
bid. Then you'd rejoice at how a French company won them and was supplying
the American serviceman.

North Texas Morex Unicycling 0 June 3rd 08 01:06 AM
North Texas skrobo Unicycling 3 June 1st 08 03:58 PM
North Texas psbagumba Unicycling 7 May 26th 08 07:21 PM
Texas ditch surfing by Texas redneck porch monkeys LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 January 15th 08 07:02 AM
Eyal goes to Texas S_Wallis Unicycling 5 April 5th 06 05:49 AM