Anyone catch the DailyShow last night? "Born to run"

Old August 20th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
WTF

Default Anyone catch the DailyShow last night? "Born to run"

On 8/19/09 8:03 PM, in article
, "Anton
Berlin" wrote:

These kids run 100 miles and more on a regular basis

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...pher-mcdougall

All of 'our ills' are unknown in their tribe.

I think it is time to build a Hometown Buffet on the corner....

Old August 20th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Old August 20th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 19, 11:03*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
These kids run 100 miles and more on a regular basis

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...ristopher-mcdo...

All of 'our ills' are unknown in their tribe.

am just finishing his book. a good read. watching that video ... the
author doesn't look like how I pictured him. figured him to look more
like a fattie master.
Old August 20th 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Aug 19, 10:02*pm, WTF wrote:
On 8/19/09 8:03 PM, in article
, "Anton

Berlin" wrote:
These kids run 100 miles and more on a regular basis

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...ristopher-mcdo...

All of 'our ills' are unknown in their tribe.

I think it is time to build a Hometown Buffet on the corner....

No one can resist our $4.99 all you can eat fried catfish smothered in
ranch
Old August 20th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 06:34:52 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

No one can resist our $4.99 all you can eat fried catfish smothered in
ranch

You have Hush Puppies covered with powdered sugar to go with that?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

too many "NATURAL BORN KILLERS" out there ComandanteBanana Recumbent Biking 2 August 11th 09 07:02 AM
too many "NATURAL BORN KILLERS" out there piks11 Social Issues 0 August 11th 09 07:02 AM
too many "NATURAL BORN KILLERS" out there GeneralissimoApeshit UK 0 August 3rd 09 08:52 PM
My Hard Waste "Catch" GPW Australia 0 September 27th 05 11:08 AM
OLN: The Only Lance Network - got barbed last night on the DailyShow Robert McMillen Racing 11 August 14th 04 03:06 AM