RBR is in the toilet

Old December 18th 04, 10:49 PM
TritonRider

Default RBR is in the toilet

Cross season was barely on the screen. There is zero buzz leading into Worlds.
The US results were a surprise to me. There are some real questions on the
womens side.
Seems to me that nobody gives a ****.
Bill C
Old December 18th 04, 11:11 PM
B. Lafferty

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Cross season was barely on the screen. There is zero buzz leading into
Worlds.
The US results were a surprise to me. There are some real questions on the
womens side.
Seems to me that nobody gives a ****.
Bill C

We're all on the toilet ****ting. Tis the season to be JOLLY, Dude. Glad
you're back--I was beginning to worry about you. Thought maybe you got
pulled back into the military by Rummy and shipped off to Karbala.

Old December 18th 04, 11:11 PM
psycholist

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Cross season was barely on the screen. There is zero buzz leading into
Worlds.
The US results were a surprise to me. There are some real questions on the
womens side.
Seems to me that nobody gives a ****.
Bill C

We're talking about Dodgeball.