Unicycle Toolkit

Old August 21st 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ddf

Default Unicycle Toolkit

I'm interested in constructing a list of necessary unicycle
repair/maintainance tools. I'll start it out:

crank puller

--
ddf
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Allen key set, including 8mm.
15mm wrench (spanner)
Torque wrench
10mm socket
Tire levers
Spoke key

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1044

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
puresyn

5mm allen for seat post
8mm allen for ISIS cranks

--
puresyn

Billy thinks I am a wimp, so then it must be true!
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

tire pump and patch kit.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

you can get all of that much cheaper if bught seperately.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

*Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

onelesscar wrote:
Allen key set, including 8mm.
15mm wrench (spanner)
Torque wrench
10mm socket
Tire levers
Spoke key

Pipe cutter
Screwdrivers
Glue-on patch kit
Floor pump
Crank puller

Think that's everything.

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Hammer and duct tape.

If it moves and it shouldn't, tape it.

If it doesn't move and it should, smack it until it does.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

lmfao
thats funny shtuff right there!
i heart you maestro
i havn't seen you around here much lately.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jethro

forrestunifreak wrote:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1044

Ouch. Looks like over half of what you are paying for is the case.

--
Jethro

New Blog:'Unicycle Nation' (http://unicyclenation.wordpress.com/)

I Unicycle for Squirrels. I have't gotten one yet, but I keep trying.
http://www.usenet.com

Pocket knife toolkit Dieter Britz Techniques 5 January 13th 06 11:27 AM
Uni Toolkit tahognome Unicycling 20 October 25th 05 01:55 AM
Bikeability Toolkit Peter McCallum Australia 8 July 28th 05 04:30 AM
My New Toolkit has arrived!, Time's Up helps. dgk General 1 June 10th 05 03:04 PM
query on lidl toolkit geepeetee UK 4 April 14th 05 03:16 PM