Cyclists waste petrol

Old September 19th 18, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:33:36 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:28:46 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

The only problem I have ever had in much more than half
a century now is one example of where the delivery person
didn’t bother to knock on the door to see if there was anyone
home and just put the card in the letterbox saying that they
couldn’t deliver. I heard the lid on the letterbox being closed,
found the card, rang the post office and complained and had
the manager personally deliver the parcel to me using his car.

Old September 19th 18, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:51:02 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 03:45:50 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/18/2018 12:15 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:04:40 +0100, devnull wrote:

On 09/18/2018 10:32 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 03:45:53 +0100, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/17/2018 10:20 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
In civilised countries like the UK, we get our mail in our houses,
not
left outside in a box.

someone would nick it were it left outside. We only have that
problem in
the slums when the dindus have the day social security checks come
out
marked on their calendars. Direct deposit has almost made them turn
honest work. almost.

Not sure what your point is there. An outside box invites theft. An
inside box invites flammable stuff being poured inside. Neither
would
happen in the UK. Neither helps if you live in a ********. But the
indoor slot means you don't have to remember or bother to check the
box.

.

You keep making the dumbest posts. You think we can't google?

http://www.mandatory.com/the-world/1...p-friends-home

What percentage of people do you believe that's happened to?

If you have the same personality IRL, I'd be surprised if you made it
through life without having your front room filled with liquified dog
****.

Most of the people I **** off are on the road, where they can't
recognise
me :-)

Trivially fixed with a pic of your wreck of a car and a google
maps street view of your place on the local facebook groups.

Most people here don't have dashcams,

But they will recognise the pic of your wreck on facebook.

and they don't know where I live.

They do when the streetview url of your place
is included with the pic of your wreck of a car.

One arsehole (6 doors down) came to my house recently and yelled at me for
overtaking him, quoting some bull**** about a temporary 20mph limit that
nobody but him obeyed. He claimed he was going to show his dashcam
footage to the police. I've waited 2 months and heard nothing, so I guess
they told him to **** off.

So he is one likely to spray some turds thru your letterbox.
Post his address and I will suggest that to him.

Old September 19th 18, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

The only problem I have ever had in much more than half
a century now is one example of where the delivery person
didn’t bother to knock on the door to see if there was anyone
home and just put the card in the letterbox saying that they
couldn’t deliver. I heard the lid on the letterbox being
closed,
found the card, rang the post office and complained and had
the manager personally deliver the parcel to me using his car.

I don't have to check a box. The mail is visible on my hall
carpet.

I don’t have a hall at the front door and no carpet anywhere.

And not only is the mail visible on yours, so is
anything else anyone else tosses in too. No thanks.

We've never had anything other than mail and the odd local
newspaper
posted through our letter box.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
actually are too stupid to use amazon, ebay, aliexpress etc.

Why would anyone post anything else?

Some want to **** others over, stupid.

Easy,

Nope.

don't create enemies.

Easier said than done with the worst of the loonys.

That loony that burnt my mate's house to the ground,
quite literally, wasn’t even an enemy of theirs, in fact
they didn’t know her at all. She somehow got the idea
that their house was infested with demons and torched
it for that reason. Maybe all that took was for them to
be away in Adelaide.

Ok, but extreme loonys who do thing like that are still very rare.

But the number of arseholes that choose to drop some turds or
something they light before they put it thru the letterbox arent.

But in the UK, we simply don't have that problem.

Obvious lie.

In 43 years nothing but post has come through my letterbox.

That will change when I tell your neighbour where you live.

Old September 19th 18, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

[...]

I would think my neighbour, by definition, knows where I live.
Old September 19th 18, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

[...]

Then post his address so I can suggest what he puts thru your letterbox.

Old September 19th 18, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:33:36 +0100, Rod Speed

Old September 19th 18, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

They should therefore recognise it when they see it in front of them, what's your point?

and they don't know where I live.

They do when the streetview url of your place
is included with the pic of your wreck of a car.

They can follow me if they wish, that's if they can keep up.

One arsehole (6 doors down) came to my house recently and yelled at me for
overtaking him, quoting some bull**** about a temporary 20mph limit that
nobody but him obeyed. He claimed he was going to show his dashcam
footage to the police. I've waited 2 months and heard nothing, so I guess
they told him to **** off.

So he is one likely to spray some turds thru your letterbox.
Post his address and I will suggest that to him.

If he does that I'll burn his house down.
Old September 19th 18, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:31:54 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, specially if he actually does what he claims to do when alarms go
off.

Very few people are stupid enough to have alarms.

Another pathetic excuse for a troll.

Everybody knows they just sound for no reason.
Old September 19th 18, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

[...]

As I already told you he, and the other several neighbours, already know
me, what I'm like, and where I live.

And I already told you I need their addresses so I can
suggest what they should be pumping into your letterbox.

Given that they are obviously stupid slum denizens,
they need all the help they can get.

Old September 19th 18, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

That they will know where you live too when I include
that with the pic of your steaming turd with wheels.

and they don't know where I live.

They do when the streetview url of your place
is included with the pic of your wreck of a car.

They can follow me if they wish, that's if they can keep up.

More convenient to get it off facebook.

One arsehole (6 doors down) came to my house recently and yelled at me
for
overtaking him, quoting some bull**** about a temporary 20mph limit that
nobody but him obeyed. He claimed he was going to show his dashcam
footage to the police. I've waited 2 months and heard nothing, so I
guess
they told him to **** off.

So he is one likely to spray some turds thru your letterbox.
Post his address and I will suggest that to him.

If he does that I'll burn his house down.

And I will tell the cops who did that.

This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] UK 123 February 12th 17 11:08 PM
Another waste of effort Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 2 September 21st 11 09:56 AM
So here is some total waste Anton Berlin Racing 6 August 4th 09 05:05 AM
Wot a waste [email protected] UK 11 February 28th 08 09:24 AM
Probably a waste of my time but its my time to waste Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 78 January 18th 07 12:30 AM