O.K.Guys........I'm back!!!!

Old May 2nd 11, 03:00 AM
henrilacourciere henrilacourciere is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Brogan View Post
Well...finally broke down and got a new ride.......I am sending along
a couple of photos for you to check out. It's the Sun Tomahawk.
Pretty decent ride so far......

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...omahawk-05.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...Cruisin-03.jpg
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---
Hi,Harry!
My name is Henry Lacourciere,from Quebec city.I'm a french Canadian,and since 10 years,I'm learning english and try to speak and write as often as possible.
So,you will understand if there are any mistakes,in my sentences.
I'm a new member to this forum.I decided to join the forum,for many reasons...
I just bought a brand new Sun Tomahawk CX and I want to know more with other owners of the same bike.
Your two picture of you on your EZ-Tomahawk,are good.
I don't know how to put a picture in this forum.Tell me how,and I will do so.
I started to ride my tomahawk one week ago,only.There is no Dealer of Sun recumbents in the province of Quebec,where I live.So,on ebay,I bought it in Springfield,Illinois,and I drove from Quebec to Springfield to get it,there.I like it,but I have few problems ,few things I want to know...
Thanks for permitting to exchange,to gether
Henry

Last edited by henrilacourciere : May 2nd 11 at 03:03 AM.
Old May 5th 11, 10:08 PM
henrilacourciere henrilacourciere is offline
Junior Member

Smile

A new member from Quebec...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrilacourciere View Post